Bay lake-lake view

Haley R

DIS Veteran
So I was looking at touring plans for room views. I know these aren’t always accurate so I’m hoping to get some first hand experience. Has anyone stayed at bay lake tower with lake view and still had a view of space mountain or the castle?

We just stayed at BLT a few weeks ago and made the same request. For the first night they could not accommodate us, but for the rest of our stay they could. It surely doesn’t hurt to ask. Good luck!

Yes! Make your request for an even-numbered room on the north end of the building.
Awesome thank you! We might be renting points there and saw some great views even though it said lake view. We wouldn’t care what floor we are on as long as there is some view of the castle.

Our first stay at BLT we had a lake view with a view of Space Mountain. We didn't even request it, it was a happy surprise!

We've stayed 3 times in a 1 BR villa -lake view and got our request granted twice.

We asked for north facing, even numbered higher floor villa. We got a perfect view of the monorail, castle and nightly fireworks, so amazing when the kids were younger and we couldn't do late nights! These rooms are on the outer circle (BLT is U-shaped), so you don't want to be facing inside the U, which is definitely lake view only.

We've stayed 3 times in a 1 BR villa -lake view and got our request granted twice.

We asked for north facing, even numbered higher floor villa. We got a perfect view of the monorail, castle and nightly fireworks, so amazing when the kids were younger and we couldn't do late nights! These rooms are on the outer circle (BLT is U-shaped), so you don't want to be facing inside the U, which is definitely lake view only.
Okay sounds great. Thanks! We’ve never rented points before but it makes so much sense because we can’t stay at a deluxe otherwise

We stayed in February and this was our view to the left and to the right. We also could see the Orlando eye at night so cool. This was room 7906, it was a studio. Very quiet area.A8055924-ADE2-491D-AAC5-B0D7074B752C.jpegF182A012-43F8-46A5-AB39-6033A3F3E7DD.jpeg66403A61-C83B-49C7-BC67-CEAB445DC97D.jpeg

We stayed in February and this was our view to the left and to the right. We also could see the Orlando eye at night so cool. This was room 7906, it was a studio. Very quiet area.View attachment 309546View attachment 309543View attachment 309547
Wow! That is so pretty! I think that looks like such a good view. We can’t stay at deluxe without renting points usually so we might try bay lake tower. Still trying to decide if we will be going this October or next February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter