Bay Lake Towers and Boulder Ridge Villas for rent - 1-7 month window $15 pt 7-11 month $16 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a 2 bedroom villa or 2 studios for the night of November 11th 2017 I only need 1 night.
Looking for
Beach Club
Boardwalk
Boulder Ridge
if 2 bedroom villa isnt available 2 studios would work at any of the above or at poly.

thanks in advanced

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom villa or 2 studios for the night of November 11th 2017 I only need 1 night.
Looking for
Beach Club
Boardwalk
Boulder Ridge
if 2 bedroom villa isnt available 2 studios would work at any of the above or at poly.

thanks in advanced
neither a studio or a two bedroom are available for that night :(

Hello- I need two 2-bedroom for dates of Dec 22-30 or Dec 18-27. I'm flexible on dates somewhat and resort. Also even if you can't book both rooms still interested in at least one of the 2 bedrooms. Thanks

Hello- I need two 2-bedroom for dates of Dec 22-30 or Dec 18-27. I'm flexible on dates somewhat and resort. Also even if you can't book both rooms still interested in at least one of the 2 bedrooms. Thanks
Ill be home later tonight and ill check availability :)

sorry nothing is showing available for the two selected dates... looks like the 21 is the day thats missing with in those dates :(

What about 1 bedrooms
this what's showing as available for the dates you've selected

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Full Availability

1-Bedroom Villa Standard Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
Dec 18, 2017 - Dec 27, 2017
292 Vacation Points

1-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
Dec 18, 2017 - Dec 27, 2017
336 Vacation Points

let me know if your interested in the room .. also beware what's showing up now possibly wont be available in 5 minutes

Ok...so how many points do you have to rent? We have 13 people in our reservation. Is that the only rooms showing available? Any studio that sleep 5

Ok...so how many points do you have to rent? We have 13 people in our reservation. Is that the only rooms showing available? Any studio that sleep 5
I have enough points to accommodate everyone but there are no studios or one bedroom that are available during that time that would accommodate 5 people :(

OKW 1 bedrooms? Can you move the dates around so as long as we are there during Christmas Eve and Christmas day?

Also, Im guessing the grand villas at SSR and OKW are booked during Christmas?

this what I found:
Disney's Old Key West Resort

Full Availability

2-Bedroom Villa
Standard View (Sleeps up to 9)
Dec 22, 2017 - Dec 26, 2017
180 Vacation Points

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Full Availability

1-Bedroom Villa Standard Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
146 Vacation Points

1-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
168 Vacation Points

out of all the dates this what's available

you can do the one bedroom and the 2 bedroom
I can also call DVC if they have 2 2-bedrooms available

you can email me or text/call 516-221-4966

Hello, I need two rooms at the contemporary for Feb 26-March 3rd. Any availability?
This would be a DVC rental which would not be the Contemporary but its sister building right next door Bay Lake Tower.
For a two bedroom this is what's available:

Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort

Full Availability
View Availability Calendarfor
2-Bedroom Lock-Off Villa – Lake View
Lake View (Sleeps up to 9)
Feb 26, 2018 - Mar 3, 2018
271 Vacation Points

2-Bedroom Villa – Lake View
Lake View (Sleeps up to 9)
271 Vacation Points

2-Bedroom Villa – Theme Park View
Theme Park View (Sleeps up to 9)
332 Vacation Points

let me know if I can assist you any further :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter