Baymax Vibes Requested but Disney Dreaming

I guess I am an old fart because I had to google Baymax.

Sending you healing vibes, Happy Birthday, and the hopes that you will be planning another WDW trip soon.

Sorry you have to postpone your trip, but glad you are getting the treatment you need. When you do get to go, I hope the trip is everything you want it to be. Don’t forget, you can still wear a birthday button and celebrate. A lot of people who do birthdays at Disney have to do it on days other than their birthday, for many reasons.

Sending prayers and good wishes for a full recovery :hug: !

My dad is a 16-year lung cancer survivor. Since beating cancer, he's been here for the birth of four grandchildren, trips to Disney, cross country and Europe - and so many special occasions. I wish the same for you - a full recovery and a life filled with all the dreams you wish to see come true!

Sending you good thoughts and pixie dust. Cancer sucks,but they have made so many great strides. Think positive thoughts. I know it's hard to have to postpone your Disney trip but you'll get there.

My husband is a fifteen year survivor of prostate cancer. My brother in law is a fourteen year prostate cancer survivor. My mother had breast cancer years ago and lived forty plus years as a survivor.

You are stronger than you think. Good luck and start planning and dreaming about your Disney vacation!!

Hey, Sage, :bday: . Cancer certainly sucks, but it sounds like you have a positive attitude even in the face of chemo, radiation, and feeling like crap. You're surrounded by those who know how amazing Disney trips are and how hard it must be to cancel; I'm usually planning my next trip on the way home from a current trip!

I'm glad you checked out the breast cancer board that Dan recommended. The folks over there are amazing when it comes to giving support, sharing, and caring. They've been extremely helpful and welcoming to me when I needed to talk to knowledgable people about my MIL's recurring breast cancer, my sister's battle with lymphedema, and just in general when I was feeling down about my loved ones. You'll make great friends and find strength on days when you are down, cheers when things go well, and a reserve of caring and love.

Keep fighting the good fight and plan that next Disney trip- you will sure be READY when it rolls around!

Good luck with the treatments and recovery! Years ago we had to cancel our Disney vacation to celebrate my mother's 75th birthday because she was diagnosed with colon cancer. Thankfully everything was encapsulated and she didn't need chemo and we were able to postpone our trip.

Not sure how long of a recovery you're looking at, but late April/early May is a wonderful time to be at Disney World. Maybe you can start planning your replacement birthday celebration. Good luck with everything!

Stay strong and keep fighting! We are all cheering you on and here to give you a boost if needed! :banana::banana::banana::grouphug:

and Happy Saturday (18th) Birthday to A. A. Milne, author of our much love Winnie the Pooh and friends.

Happy Birthday! My twins' birthday is on Sunday, so we totally agree that January birthdays are the best!

I am so very sorry you had to cancel your trip and that you have to deal with the terrible "C Word". Sending you all the magic and pixie dust and hopes and positive thoughts that we can.

Disney is going to build some new things for you to do and will have them all ready for your next trip. It will be AMAZING!

"To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug..." Baymax

You are all very correct! There's so much being built it'll be exciting to see it more done!

Sorry you have to postpone your trip, but glad you are getting the treatment you need. When you do get to go, I hope the trip is everything you want it to be. Don’t forget, you can still wear a birthday button and celebrate. A lot of people who do birthdays at Disney have to do it on days other than their birthday, for many reasons.

Sending prayers and good wishes for a full recovery :hug: !
Very good point! I will wear the button with confidence on my makeup birthday!

Sending good thoughts your way, from someone else who has a birthday on Saturday :)
Happy birthday, birthday buddy!

So sorry you're having to reschedule your trip. Especially in winter! I hope you spend these chilly days bundled up and planning your new trip!! Best wishes for continued healing.

Girl, I’m just seeing this but sending a hug and healing prayers to you. You keep fighting and just think....there will be more new things open when you get back to WDW!

As a cancer survivor I’m sending you thoughts and prayers for your road to besting this!!! Also, while I was in the middle of my radiation treatments I had to cancel a trip to Disneyland so I feel your pain there as well. Stay strong and stay positive!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!