BAZZILL Character Group Swap (CLOSED)

pjpoohbear said:
Just an idea.

Do we really need Deco squares, I know they are nice, but hey we have a journal box, a shaker/piecing and a tag along with boarders/topper and photo mat. For the groups that still need Deco squares filled can we drop them? We should all have enough scarps, ha ha, to make what we want ourselves for our pages.

Then we only need a photo mat in group 3.

Pj

WOULD YOU STOP READING MY MIND LOL :banana:
I was thinking the same thing.
Finally details will be out tomorrow no matter waht :thumbsup2

please forgive my ignorance - are we suppose to use those EXACT bazzil colors??

Mine is kinda mixed up and I never labeled the exact shade of yellow that it is (and I probably have 6 shades of yellow!)- :rolleyes: know what I mean

just.me said:
please forgive my ignorance - are we suppose to use those EXACT bazzil colors??

Mine is kinda mixed up and I never labeled the exact shade of yellow that it is (and I probably have 6 shades of yellow!)- :rolleyes: know what I mean

yes those exact colors.

here's a tip for the future

Here's what I do when I get bazzill paper.
I take my square punch punch a square from 1 page of each color. label the back of the square. punch a hole in the corner and hang it on a ring. works well for a swatch. anything I need a certain color I look through the ring for the name, if it's not there then I never bought it. if it is I take the swatch ring to my cropper hopper full of bazzill pape and match the color and there I find the color I need.

i quess I can't join then :rolleyes:

and I have enough Bazzil in stock that I could make a road to the moon and back so I don't think I will be using your plan anytime soon - lol

I am trying to use what I have and then I am going to buy the MEGA block of bazzil ;) 3 sheets of EVERY color and the chips (I could never ruin a 12x12 by punching one square out of it - lol - I cherish my paper ;) :cheer2:

just.me said:
i quess I can't join then :rolleyes:

and I have enough Bazzil in stock that I could make a road to the moon and back so I don't think I will be using your plan anytime soon - lol

I am trying to use what I have and then I am going to buy the MEGA block of bazzil ;) 3 sheets of EVERY color and the chips (I could never ruin a 12x12 by punching one square out of it - lol - I cherish my paper ;) :cheer2:

I'm sorry :sad2: you decided not to join. BUT i understand.
where would one buy the mega block thingy you are talking about and how much would something like that cost. :confused3 Me wants to buy some :thumbsup2

Have to admit that is why I won't join in one of these swaps. I don't like the texture of the black required on here. I love the raven. Actually I prefer that texture to any of the other bazzill textures. I think it looks much richer.
I have no problems with a color palet but I think the shade requirement is a little over the top.
Ahhh and as for the mega blocks of paper...gotta know the right person! I know a lady who runs crops and carries only bazzill paper and die cuts/cutting systems (some adhesives too) She will allow me to buy in bulk, it isn't a ton cheaper, in some respects very little but I am addicted to raven and pomegranite! and one shade of blue, can't remember the name but it is very dark. So i bought it in 50 packs....So I would ask around at any crops you go to. If the vendor sells it they may order it in lots of 25 or 50 for you.

yup you do have to know the right person. I of course have no idea what colour names my bazzill is, I don't particularly care myself. I just use what looks right. (and if I have to I just take a scrap piece back to the store and have no problems). I'm with just me, gotta use up what I have right now and then restock. maggie

My Bazzill isn't marked (for color) either.

My favorite LSS was having a sale. All loose paper was on sale at 20% off. That brought the Bazzill down to 40¢ a sheet so I bought 2 sheets of every color they had in stock. :cool1: There's just no way I could ever remember the name of each color.

I'd like to say I'm all stocked up on paper now but you know the next time I see a sale ... :moped:

Belle0101 said:
My Bazzill isn't marked (for color) either.

My favorite LSS was having a sale. All loose paper was on sale at 20% off. That brought the Bazzill down to 40¢ a sheet so I bought 2 sheets of every color they had in stock. :cool1: There's just no way I could ever remember the name of each color. QUOTE]

I guess it's really easy for me since I can only get Bazzill off line. So I know exactly what colors are what.
Guess you can say I'm lucky in a way :)

I'm actually getting to know all my colors by having that little swatch ring I made. Would that be called a sad case of addiction? Getting to know all those Bazzill colors :rotfl:

joanne1968 said:
Thanks for the answer. Going great guns with my items tonight, really enjoying it.

I'm doing some stuff too. I need 2 do one more spot (took 7 spots lol) for another swap due in april then I'll start on this one.

I'm ahead of myself so I'm excited. :)

I have received my swap, thank you everybody, I even managed to use the Mad Hatter journalling block on a Goofys Kitchen layout, its great

joanne1968 said:
I have received my swap, thank you everybody, I even managed to use the Mad Hatter journalling block on a Goofys Kitchen layout, its great

wow already scrapping with it LOL I wish I had time. I'm opening my own online store and trying to do all my swaps before July first over 260 spots LOL
thanks for keeping me posted
Tracy

Well I haven't done much scrapbooking since I got back from California but I went to an all day crop on Saturday then scrapped in the evening and did 4 dlos and 2 slos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter