Bazzill paper that fades - any one know...

RealMickeysGirl

DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien
Someone posted that some bazzill papers fade with light - artificial or sunlight. It sounded like they may have gotten a list from a supplier about which colors are less likely to fade and which are not.
I don't know if I have bought any bazzill paper or not - I just usually buy the colors I like and if they are in the paper section at the LSS I don't pay attention to who made them.
Since so many of our swaps now seem to be "Bazzill only", I was hoping to stock up on paper as it goes on sale so I will be ready to participate in some of those swaps - but I want to get the paper that won't fade since I won't be using it right away.
If anyone knows, could you please post the information you found.

TIA,
SAndy

I posted about that, as the owner of one of the LSS's I go to told me that. She told me that the company told her that not all of the colors fade, but her experience with it she felt most of them did, but she didn't tell me which ones. I was just careful to take the papers that were not on top of the stack and checked them anyway to make sure they were OK, because there was a difference in the color from the top sheet to the ones underneath. And she keeps her cardstock in the back of the store where it is only exposed to the flourescent lights.

Thanks. I guess if I kept it in a box, out of the light, until I got ready to use it then it shouldn't fade.
I really like swapping and would like to participate in some of the swaps that require Bazzill paper but I know it is more expensive than other papers so I will have to catch it on sale and stock up before I can participate.

RealMickeysGirl said:
Someone posted that some bazzill papers fade with light - artificial or sunlight. It sounded like they may have gotten a list from a supplier about which colors are less likely to fade and which are not.
I don't know if I have bought any bazzill paper or not - I just usually buy the colors I like and if they are in the paper section at the LSS I don't pay attention to who made them.
Since so many of our swaps now seem to be "Bazzill only", I was hoping to stock up on paper as it goes on sale so I will be ready to participate in some of those swaps - but I want to get the paper that won't fade since I won't be using it right away.
If anyone knows, could you please post the information you found.

TIA,
SAndy

Hi Sandy!

Well, I asked at Archivers and they told me that never had any issues with the paper, so I don't know, I guess until I see it :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!