BBB at MK on rainy day vs. BBB at DS on sunny day?

Which location would you recommend for us?

• Magic Kingdom Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on rainy day

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Disney Springs Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on sunny day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yena48

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I am planning our very first trip to the Disney World. Our daughter is super excited about it, and she's a huge fan of Disney princesses!

We currently have a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservation at Disney Springs and I've been calling daily to see if there's an opening at the Magic Kingdom.
Today I checked the weather forecast and it looks like we will have rainy days when we are at the Magic Kingdom. DD will want to wear the princess costume (which is likely dragged around) for a while after the BBB reservation and I wonder how that will work out with the rain.

Have you ever let your child wear the long costume dress and walk around in the park when it rains? If you were me, would you choose BBB at DS instead (it will be a sunny day and we have a reservation at Akershus)? I read that BBB at MK is better, just because it's in the castle... did anyone had a better experience at DS? Any advice will be much appreciated. Thank you very much!

We've done BBB in both MK and DS. Both were several years ago and back then I'd say the MK location was better because the DS location used to be in the back of the World of Disney store and felt really cramped back in a corner. Now they have a new stand alone location in DS that looks really nice and more spacious, so that could make all the difference. You may want to watch some videos on Youtube to check out both locations. Not sure on the rain, I've found we have a quick afternoon downpour on most trips but it usually clears up quickly. (Except the year we went during a tropical storm...That was an unpleasant trip!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter