BBB, Harmony Barber shop, and Pirates League bookable ONLINE!

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
The title says it all BBB, harmony barbershop, and pirates league are all bookable online!

Not sure when it started but on hold to book F&W and it is part of the hold message!

Seriously its about time they did this -- back when my daughter was still young enough for BBB, what a pain to keep calling and checking for cancellations.

Also, I have a reservation that I had booked months ago by calling for Harmony Barber Shop first haircut and now it is showing up in MDE also, which makes it nice for planning

It's not working very well yet. I tried multiple times over the course of three days to book PL. I would get as far as putting in my credit card to hold the reservation, and then would get a "Something's wrong" message. I finally called and the CM was able to get me better times and link all the ressies to MDE. Some things are worth the call for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter