bcv getting pillow top beds

Do you know when? I think they are much needed so can't wait. We won't be there until next Spring--but it will make for a very "restful" vacation! :cool1:

WHEN??

My Ds's and Dh will be thrilled. Now we can go back home! LOL! :rotfl2:

I guess it's too much to wish that this would happen within the next 11 days. The sofabed at OKW last year was really nice...hope those are the ones they are upgrading to at BCV.

I just saw I think it was Radison is advertising Sleep Number beds .Now thats what I would like to see at the resorts.

In the newletter it said they would have them in a few months. Do you think they will be there by September?

Yippeeee! :cheer2: Those rock hard beds were the ONE thing that bugged me at BWV. Better sofa beds won't hurt, either.

DisFlan

tmt martins said:
I just saw I think it was Radison is advertising Sleep Number beds .Now thats what I would like to see at the resorts.
I second that idea for DVC resorts! That's what I have at home, so I would love it!

dianeschlicht said:
I second that idea for DVC resorts! That's what I have at home, so I would love it!

We just got one a few months ago . :thumbsup2

Oh how nice plus we went from a full to a Queen to boot. So who needs room to walk in your bedroom anyhow.

OKW is already in the process of replacing theirs with the Serta pillow top.

VWL will also be replacing theirs, not sure about sofas, but bed mattresses by the end of the Year.

Also VWL has replaced the VCRs in the one and two bedrooms with DVD.

Thanks for the mattress update. BCV's kings were HARD. Good thing I was always so tired from the parks that I slept fine. We are trying to decide were we want to stay in Feb. Now I know that VWL and BCV are equal on the bedding front.

What is the status of BWV's mattresses?

Sammie said:
OKW is already in the process of replacing theirs with the Serta pillow top.

VWL will also be replacing theirs, not sure about sofas, but bed mattresses by the end of the Year.

Also VWL has replaced the VCRs in the one and two bedrooms with DVD.
Well, that's great to hear! :thumbsup2

I wonder if ours at BCV this past weekend was already a pillow top... it was pretty comfortable, and we have a nice pillow top at home.

I *hate* sleep number beds, and Radisson changing to them makes me reconsider ever staying there. I don't want to pay to stay on a glorified air mattress. I don't know... maybe the one at our friends' house was an old model or something, but it was *horrible*.

DiznEeyore said:
Why BCV and not the other "older" DVC resorts?? :confused3

There's a rotating schedule of replacing all the items in each resort, usually a 4 or 5 year cycle.

pluto109 said:
does anyone know if bwv beds are being changed
Yes, both the Inn and the Villas will be upgraded but it won't be with any of this pillow-top or sleep number business. They're bringing back the old Houghtaling Magic Fingers beds we all fondly remember from the 70's. Just think, very soon all Boardwalk guests will be able to drop a quarter in the slot by the nightstand and enjoy the most relaxing 15 minutes of their lives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter