bcv getting pillow top beds

when I booked with MS for BWV they told me DME would be send ing me tage for my luggage and my bed they'll have it brought to the room and all made up for me so I can sleep like I'm at home.

:teeth:

What happened to the plan to replace the sofa beds with the new-fangled ones that pull out forward and are supposedly more comfy? We have yet to get a room (studio or 2-bedroom) that had anything but the crappy, old-fashioned uncomfy style...I thought they were phasing in all the new ones?

pluto109 said:
does anyone know if bwv beds are being changed

The bed I had in room 3029 at the Boardwalk Villas this past week was most definitely a pillow top. It was super comfortable--I even commented on it to my DIS friend who stopped by my room.

So does this mean that ALL the BWV beds are also being updated?? I saw the blurb about BCV in the Vacation Magic, and I HOPE it extends to BWV.

DisFlan

oh i hope it true that all the beds are replaced!! My wait list just came through for next month!! what a nice surprise!!! :banana:

WOOHOO!!! My kids are going to be so excited to stay there.. they just LOVE the pools!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter