BCV New Mattress Manuf/Name

mydogisbo

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the name & manufacturer of the new mattresses at BCV? We need a new one & when we stayed for a week in January DH & I both commented how comfortable it was.

Any idea of where I should call to find out? Call the Beach Club directly?

Thanks!

Typically, mattresses sold for commercial use are not available to the general public. You probably will be able to find something comparable, but not exact. I sold furniture including mattresses for almost 20 years in a large store where we carried Sealy, Spring Air, Tempurpedic, and Stearns and Foster. My favs are actually Beauty Rest and Sealy.

They are Sealy Posturepedic Hospitality 720 Ultra Plush. As Carol Ann said, not available to the general public, you can find something similiar from Sealy.

I think some of the big hotel chains, like Westin and Hyatt actually sell their mattresses. Read something about it in the WSJ awhile ago.

Those Hyatt mattresses are probably the best ones I have come across.

I'm not sure what bed they have at BCV, but The Westin Heavenly Bed is the same bed at the Swan/Dolphin. You can get it from the hotel website. W Hotels is just another chain of Starwood Hotels in New York, and they sell the mattresses, too. The pillow top is the Heavenly Bed. It is a Simmons Beauty Rest. We ordered a queen pillow top mattress from the W Hotel site a couple of weeks ago and it was delivered in a week. We LOVE it. (It was 40% off when I bought it. I paid $645 total, including shipping, and they took away our old mattress. Unfortunately, the sale is over now.) When the new mattress arrived, it came straight from Simmons, and had a manufacture date of a few days before delivery. It was brand spankin' new! I couldn't be happier!

W Hotels

Westin Hotels

Hope this helps!
-Michelle

They are Sealy Posturepedic Hospitality 720 Ultra Plush. As Carol Ann said, not available to the general public, you can find something similiar from Sealy.

A good mattress store should be able to tell you if there is a comparable model which is sold to the public.

Thanks to everyone for your help with this. We're headed to the mattress store tonight to see what they have that might be comparable.

Of course, there's nothing like sleeping at Disney World pixiedust: but we'll see what we can get.

I'm not sure what bed they have at BCV, but The Westin Heavenly Bed is the same bed at the Swan/Dolphin. You can get it from the hotel website.

Of all the beds at all the hotels and resorts I have ever stayed at (38 states in US & 4 countries), it is my opinion that the Swan has had the best beds. Thank you, mlill,for sharing this information as I was going to look into this and try to find that exact brand/model when we are in the market for a new mattress.

They are Sealy Posturepedic Hospitality 720 Ultra Plush.

Is that anything like an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle???? You know.... like the one Ralphie wanted??? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter