BCV POINTS FOR RENT: 259 Points at $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbslb88

Welcome Home
259 points for rent at $17.00 per point for reservations for use year starting March 1, 2021. Beach Club Villas is our home resort so we can rent 11 months in advance for BCV, just in time for Spring 2021 reservations. We are experienced DVC point renters.

We will consider renting additional points if needed.

Please send us a PM if you would like to inquire about a reservation with the following information:
1. Check-in date options
2. Check-out date options
3. Room type (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom)
4. Top three choices of locations in order of preference

Last edited:
259 points for rent at $17.00 per point for reservations for use year starting March 1, 2021. Beach Club Villas is our home resort so we can rent 11 months in advance for BCV, just in time for Spring 2021 reservations. We are experienced DVC point renters.

We will consider renting additional points if needed.

Please send us a PM if you would like to inquire about a reservation with the following information:
1. Check-in date options
2. Check-out date options
3. Room type (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom)
4. Top three choices of locations in order of preference
Hi there! Would you consider a transfer? I would need 180 points.

Hi...thanks for your interest..but these are banked points and my understanding is that they cannot be transferred.

Hi! I’m looking for any time last week in March to first week in April (3/27/2021-4/4/2021)
2-bedroom (1st choice)
1-bedroom (2nd)
Studio (3rd)

Hi, I'd interested by a studio at BC from 4/24 to 5/5 (or to 1/5, at least), if possible. Thanks ! :)

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm interrested in renting points for a BCV Deluxe Studio (sorry, no other choice since we are only 2) for April 2021, either 5 nights (19 to 24 or 25 to 30) or 6 nights (19 to 25 or 24 to 30).

Thanks

Hi! I’m looking for any time last week in March to first week in April (3/27/2021-4/4/2021)
2-bedroom (1st choice)
1-bedroom (2nd)
Studio (3rd)

Hi Emily,

All 3 options are available for check-in on 3/27 and checkout on 4/4 at BCV.

2BR Lock off villa sleeps 9 is 537 pts
2BR Villa sleeps 8 is also 537 pts
1BR is 409 pts
Studio is 213 pts

Thanks for posting this.

I am looking for some info on availability:

* Resort preference BEACH CLUB
* Room size STUDIO
* Desired view STANDARD
* Number in your party 4
* Ages of children in your party: 13, 11

April 18 - April 23rd, 2021.

Thanks!

Thanks for posting this.

I am looking for some info on availability:

* Resort preference BEACH CLUB
* Room size STUDIO
* Desired view STANDARD
* Number in your party 4
* Ages of children in your party: 13, 11

April 18 - April 23rd, 2021.

Thanks!

Your dates are available for a Deluxe Studio with check-in of April 18th and check-out of April 23rd would require 85 points.
If interested, you need to have posted a minimum of 10 messages (you have 3 so far) in order to be able to private message us with your personal contact information. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Hello, I'm looking for points at BCV for a deluxe studio, from April 14th until April 25th 2021 .
TIA

Hello, I'm looking for points at BCV for a deluxe studio, from April 14th until April 25th 2021 .
TIA

TIA,
A deluxe studio is still available for 11 nights, 203 points, with check-in of April 14 and check-out of April 25.
We would require you to complete and sign a contract in order for us to book the reservation. It would require a 50% deposit via a bank check within 10 days. If you are interested in these terms, in order for us to PM one another to move forward with the booking, you need to have a minimum of 10 messages. You currently have 2. If you need help, please let us know.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!