BCV Questions

DisneyMotherOf2

Mouseketeer
It's been 2 years since we've stayed at BCV and I'm trying to remember the kitchen amenities. Not to mention I wasn't sure what changes have occurred there since our last trip, if any.

Here goes:
Do they have blenders?
Do they still have full size coffee pots?
Does the Master Bedroom have a DVD player (I believe it does)?

Does the fitness room have DVD players? I'm thinking on bringing a workout DVD with me to stay on track. It would require weights though - I'm assuming they have free weights in the fitness rooms?

We leave in one month! :cool1:

TIA!

It's been 2 years since we've stayed at BCV and I'm trying to remember the kitchen amenities. Not to mention I wasn't sure what changes have occurred there since our last trip, if any.

Here goes:
Do they have blenders?
Do they still have full size coffee pots?
Does the Master Bedroom have a DVD player (I believe it does)?

Does the fitness room have DVD players? I'm thinking on bringing a workout DVD with me to stay on track. It would require weights though - I'm assuming they have free weights in the fitness rooms?

We leave in one month! :cool1:

TIA!

I think only the living room has the DVD player.
All villas still have full sized coffee pots (Mr Coffee flat basket style filters) and not the Cuisinart pod style like the hotel rooms.
If you need a blender and you don't have one, you can call Housekeeping for one.

No idea at all about the exercise room. Haven't stepped into that place in all my stays at BCV.

I think only the living room has the DVD player.
All villas still have full sized coffee pots (Mr Coffee flat basket style filters) and not the Cuisinart pod style like the hotel rooms.
If you need a blender and you don't have one, you can call Housekeeping for one.

No idea at all about the exercise room. Haven't stepped into that place in all my stays at BCV.

Any recollection as to what kind of blender? I plan on making protein smoothies every morning for my kids and I. Obviously I cannot bring the 1500 watt Ninja with me lol

Any recollection as to what kind of blender? I plan on making protein smoothies every morning for my kids and I. Obviously I cannot bring the 1500 watt Ninja with me lol

Just a plain old blender. I don't recall the brand because we don't use it.

It's a basic blender. I remember trying to make frozen drinks once and could not get it smooth... the blender started to make that "I'm done doing this" smell so we stopped trying.

We love our Ninja too!

We've made smoothies for our kids a few mornings during our stays at BCV, I don't remember the blender not doing the job, seemed to work fine. We get up relatively early, and I remember thinking I was quite sure I was going to come home and look on these boards and see a post titled "What's up with people running blenders at BCV at 7:30 am?"

We've made smoothies for our kids a few mornings during our stays at BCV, I don't remember the blender not doing the job, seemed to work fine. We get up relatively early, and I remember thinking I was quite sure I was going to come home and look on these boards and see a post titled "What's up with people running blenders at BCV at 7:30 am?"

Haha! Funny because I was thinking the same thing! You can't beat a protein shake with fresh ingredients though! Such a great start to the day. Pretty much the only way I get kale and spinach into my kids.

In case anyone's interested, my kids love this recipe: avocado, banana, frozen raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, frozen kale & spinach, chia, hemp, coconut milk, cocoa camino powder, Vega berry smoothie powder (w pea protein, hemp etc), sunflower seed butter, cashew butter, ice, water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter