BCV studio availability (for 2020) in December at 11 months

Kaufeegurl

Mouseketeer
We own at BCV and are planning a vacation in 2020 for the first time ever during the Christmas season! So excited to experience Disney during the holidays - we usually travel during Food & Wine. I checked @skier_pete availability chart for the first week of December and was shocked to find spotty availability for a studio at 11 months. Has anyone had trouble getting a reservation and (no judgement please) is walking a reservation called for and necessary? I do know BCV is small and reservations are becoming harder to get but other than a race week and some holidays, I didn't think an 11 month reservation was going to be problematic. TIA!

The first week of December is the single highest demand week for DVC all year long. Consider it a holiday in its own right. And it's also a self-fulfilling prophesy: Since people know how hard it is, they walk it.

First week of December is the highest DVC demand week of the year (makes Easter look like the slowest of off-seasons in comparison.) A number of things book quickly once the 11 month window opens. Nevertheless, for BCV, studios have typically been open for that period a little beyond 8 a.m. at 11 months out, so if you are online at 8 a.m. at 11 months out, your chances are likely to be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!