BCV wifi stinks

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
We have been at the BCV for the last 6 days and the wifi has been horrible. No matter which device or where you are in the 1 bedroom you can't maintain a connection. Tried to post this earlier and lost the connection completely. Definitely the worst I have ever see. While the room is excellent, I don't ever want to stay here again.

We have been at the BCV for the last 6 days and the wifi has been horrible. No matter which device or where you are in the 1 bedroom you can't maintain a connection. Tried to post this earlier and lost the connection completely. Definitely the worst I have ever see. While the room is excellent, I don't ever want to stay here again.
Own and stay at BCV a lot and happens all the time whether 1 bedroom or studio. Drives me nuts. I always mention in the email survey and I also email the General Manager listed on that white paper that usually is on the table. Guess it does nothing.

I find BLT even worse, if that's humanly possible. So frustrating. I'm sorry.

My phone can’t stay on the wifi at any WDW property. Constantly disconnecting & costing me a bundle in data 😑

This is the one resort we haven't stayed at yet and this makes me not really doing cartwheels to give it a try. Sorry you're having this issue. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like your's is an isolated case.

Its all of Dinsey in my eyes. I usually have to take my phone off of wifi half the time so things (MDE) actually works.

Then I think AT&T does the wifi there, dont they.......

All of Disney, need pixie dust powering that wifi, runs through my data. Drains our batteries. Help us Obi Wan :yoda:

DH has to work while on vacation and this is always a problem no matter where we stay. Ended up getting a mobile hot spot from our cell company.

Its all of Dinsey in my eyes. I usually have to take my phone off of wifi half the time so things (MDE) actually works.

Then I think AT&T does the wifi there, dont they.......

Same here. If I'm having issues then getting of the Disney wifi almost always solves it.

Well AT&T does stand for American Telephone and TELEGRAPH.

TELEGRAPH for the love of pete!

Maybe my phone needs a Morse code mode or something

Well AT&T does stand for American Telephone and TELEGRAPH.

TELEGRAPH for the love of pete!

Maybe my phone needs a Morse code mode or something

:laughing:

Although I think AT&T is the actual name now, it's no longer an acronym for American Telephone and Telegraph. Changed in mid-2000's.

WiFi sucks at at Kidani too. Seemed to work slightly better very early in the morning than any other time. Real PITA if you have to work.

:laughing:

Although I think AT&T is the actual name now, it's no longer an acronym for American Telephone and Telegraph. Changed in mid-2000's.
Yes, I think that SBC changed it when they bought AT&T in that time frame - but its still based on the acronym - and thats just funny to me. (Also the logo was done by the guy who did the title credits for Psycho and a few other Hitchcock movies - a tidbit i find interesting)

Never had any more issues at BCV than anywhere else and both DH and I do work on vacations, including video chatting and connecting to various vpn services. It usually depends more on time of day than anything for us, evenings being the worst, and any time that there is bad rain and more people are at the resort streaming and such than at the parks.

I recently had crappy WiFi at BWV and non-existent WiFi at Kidani (and I was very close to the lobby).

I think as a whole Disney WiFi is questionable at most resorts.

At BRV right now and wifi in our room is better, meaning I haven't had a dropped connection yet. But security after exiting the boat at MK, what a pain. Everyone on the boat all went through 1 mental detector!

meh.....i welcome no wifi.....disconnect from you devices and be a part of the living world...it is awesome.

BCV is better than Copper Creek. I had to go to the lobby to upload at Copper Creek. Best wifi there was in the restaurant.

We had awful Wifi at Jambo when we checked in. We called some number and they sent a person out to our room who called someone and got something from behind the tv and it is working much better. So might be something to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!