BCV wifi stinks

Except that Disney makes you connect to WiFi to check on fast passes and plans. Unfortunately, Disney doesn’t allow you to disconnect.
Do you need WiFi to check those. I don’t recall needing to be on WiFi to check. Why would we all expect Disney’s WiFi to be good when the have possibly the worst IT department of any major corporation.

Do you need WiFi to check those. I don’t recall needing to be on WiFi to check. Why would we all expect Disney’s WiFi to be good when the have possibly the worst IT department of any major corporation.

You don't "need" wifi.

But seriously. It is a tremendously difficult job to provide "wifi" to 100,000 guests at the same time. I am not sure why they are even attempting it. Cell phone companies can't even provide cell access for that many people.

Way too many failure points.

I was just at CCV and the WiFi was the worst I’ve ever seen at Disney. It was really frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!