BCV with an AP discount?

Elle :)

DIS Veteran
So I have a reservation booked at Beach Club Villas for early May. I’ve wanted to stay there for years so we decided on a split stay. I wasn’t able to snag an AP discount for the room, despite being online at 5:30am the day it dropped. :sad: I can still find availability for the discount, if I play around with the dates (add a day to the end)...just not for my exact dates. I can’t change my dates, since we rented points at OKW for the other half of our trip.

So my question is this: Is it possible that a discount may open up (or availability for that discount)? I’ve been checking a thousand times a day. My husband thinks I’m neurotic but rack rates at BCV are insane so I’ll do whatever it takes for a chance. :scared:

I was able to snag a BCV a few days after the AP discounts were released. I couldn’t get one at first then like you I kept checking and I was able to find one. Even after I had booked it at the AP rate I was still checking and looking at other resorts and for some reason the price was cheaper, I wasn’t able to modify online for some reason but called and we saved another $311! Keep checking hopefully something opens up.

I was able to snag a BCV a few days after the AP discounts were released. I couldn’t get one at first then like you I kept checking and I was able to find one. Even after I had booked it at the AP rate I was still checking and looking at other resorts and for some reason the price was cheaper, I wasn’t able to modify online for some reason but called and we saved another $311! Keep checking hopefully something opens up.

Thank you. I'm glad to hear there's still hope and I'm so happy you managed to get your discount. I'm going to keep right on checking. :wave:

On the good side, I had BCV booked for a short trip in July too. I booked with the AP discount but it only applied to the first 2 days of our trip. I just found it under the Sun & Fun offer for $76 less. Hey, $76 bucks is $76 bucks, right? :earboy2: I'm still hoping that I can get the AP rate, when they open it beyond 7/09/20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter