Be my Disneyland Date - 3 Day passes w/ fast pass and early entry

Jeffrey Davis

Earning My Ears
I have a couple of 3 day passes for Disneyland, either park, along with the hotel room. Looking to go 3 days over a weekend with a cute, fun friendly, woman who knows Disney and can lead us through the 3 days, seeing/experiencing things one might not see if only spending a day at the park.

I am 43, white, 5’10”, light brown hair, green eyes, reasonably good shape, not unattractive. I am friendly, easy-going, have a sense of humor, can have a conversation. I have a career, a house, a car, all those normal things we go after, though I consider Myself anything but normal.

I live in Henderson, NV and regularly travel to Irvine, CA for business. I am open to a candidate from any area, though one of those two areas (Vegas, SoCal) would probably be most convenient.

The weekend will be covered by me. At least one nice dinner at Napa Rose. I haven’t been to Disneyland for probably 10 years, so over the 3 days, I would like to see the parts of Disney one doesn’t usually have time to see while spending endless hours writing in line.

No set date for this trip, but I would prefer it be sooner rather than later. I’d like to get to know my potential date before actually going, to make sure we click.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!