Be Our Guest Breakfast QS credit accepted? Also, What time can we enter?

jbethel77

Mouseketeer
As far as I know, Be Our Guest is still Quick Service for Breakfast and Lunch.

We have the QS Dining plan added to our one night stay at ASM...before checking into our DVC stay.

I just nabbed an 8:35am Breakfast on 5/1. YAY! But on the confirmation page it says...

"Disney 2019 Quick Service QSR Plan (TBX) Not Accepted"

Everything I see still says it takes a QS credit, so why does my confirmation say this? Is it just Disney's terminology for something else?

Also, In the past, when MK had a regular 9am opening....if you had a BOG breakfast ANYTIME before 9am, you were all allowed inside the park at the same time? It's been a little over a year since we've been so is this still the process?
With an 8:35am reservation, will we be let in at 8am? It doesn't matter to me either way, we're just trying to plan for the day.

Thanks!

The QSDP is accepted. Probably a glitch.

MK opening has changed. If it opens at 9, everyone gets to enter Main Street at 8 am. With your 8:35 adr you’ll be able to continue behind the castle to BOG at 8.

We have the QS Dining plan added to our one night stay at ASM...before checking into our DVC stay.

I just nabbed an 8:35am Breakfast on 5/1. YAY! But on the confirmation page it says...

Everything I see still says it takes a QS credit, so why does my confirmation say this? Is it just Disney's terminology for something else?

Also, In the past, when MK had a regular 9am opening....if you had a BOG breakfast ANYTIME before 9am, you were all allowed inside the park at the same time? It's been a little over a year since we've been so is this still the process?
With an 8:35am reservation, will we be let in at 8am? It doesn't matter to me either way, we're just trying to plan for the day.

Thanks!
With an 8:35am reservation you will get into MK at around 7:45am. You will be allowed past the hub on the left and you will be allowed in BOG when it opens at 8am.
BOG is Quick service for breakfast and lunch. However, I do not know anything about the Disney Dining Program, because I never get it.

We had a 830 in March with a 9 am opening. we were in the restaurant at 805 and had our food within 10 min since we pre-ordered.

Thanks!
I was just curious if you had any trouble using your quick service dining plan for your BOG breakfast?

I've never done mobile ordering. How far ahead do you order so your food doesn't get cold or is there somewhere to state what time you will arrive?

I've never done mobile ordering. How far ahead do you order so your food doesn't get cold or is there somewhere to state what time you will arrive?
BOG is not mobile ordering, it's a preorder. You can place your order whenever you want. When you arrive you to got a CM who verifies your order and then they will make it.
Though with mobile ordering at other places you can also order whenever, then there's a button that says "I'm here" that you push and they will start making your food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter