Be Our Guest Dinner or CRT breakfast

have2getaway

DIS Veteran
we already have a QS reservation at BOG for our 5 day trip. We also have reservations at:

Biergarten-dinner
Sci-Fi Theater-dinner
Artist Point-dinner
The wave breakfast

We have eaten at BOG for breakfast but not dinner. Is the dinner much better? Our boys already have a pucture with the Beast from the MK experience. We are at CRT for breakfast on our last trip and loved it, but again, not sure if it’s a must for this trip.

My goal for this trip was to cut back on reservations, which I’ve done, but...just wondering if I’m overlooking better dining options? We were on the deluxe dining plan last time and this time opted for less with the regular plan. We are planning to pay OOP for the wave and other less expensive meals. Please advise. What would you do? It will be me, DH, and our 3 boys, all age 9.

If you are on the dining plan, breakfast, lunch, and dinner at CRT and BOG dinner are all 2 credits, and all of them are more expensive than BOG--so if you think you might not be on the dining plan for future trips, do CRT now and get a better value for your credits while you are on the plan. Also, I think ambiance at CRT knocks the socks off of BOG, especially if you are stuck in the main ballroom at BOG that is ridiculously crowded and noisy. That said, food is better at BOG dinner, easily.

I think that meals with a character depend on the favorite character. IF the boys want to meet the Beast, book BOG. If they want Princesses, book CRT.

Personally, unless you want to dine in the Castle, I would take the boys to Skippers Canteen. My DGD loved it and has requested it for this trip.

Yeah, if I were choosing between eating in Beast's Castle and Cinderella Vastle, and I had already been to Beast's once, I would definitely go to Cinderella Castle and have the other meal somewhere else.

If you've already dined at CRT and will do QS at BOG, I wouldn't choose either option. I would do something new. I agree with PP's who suggested Hoop Dee Doo. My DS11 loved it so much we did it twice last year.

How does BOG breakfast compare to the lunch? We are considering changing our dinner to a breakfast or lunch at BOG and going with Skipper Canteen for dinner.

If you've already dined at CRT and will do QS at BOG, I wouldn't choose either option. I would do something new. I agree with PP's who suggested Hoop Dee Doo. My DS11 loved it so much we did it twice last year.

I agree. I woudl skip both and add a new experience. If you want to stay in the park, try Skippers Canteen. My DGD loved it.

How does BOG breakfast compare to the lunch? We are considering changing our dinner to a breakfast or lunch at BOG and going with Skipper Canteen for dinner.

I would cancel dinner in a heartbeat, book lunch and choose Skippers for dinner. My DGD said it was one of her favorite meals, and it is a must do on our DEcemebr trip. My DD's family enjoyed both their meals and the Skippers' interaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter