Be Our Guest Dinner... worth it? What is good to eat?

There are too many other good places on property to waste two credits at BOG in my opinion.

If I was on the dining plan, I'd say that there are much better choices for a 2 credit meal. But, having ditched the dining plan years ago when I figured out that I was not saving any money on it, I find the $60 cost of BOG dinner to be about right for a low-level signature meal. My wife and I found the food good, but not great. The french onion soup drew raves. The filet was competently prepared medium rare. The desserts were a bit of a disappointment. Meeting the Beast was merely a photo opportunity for the scrap book, since neither of us is really into Beauty and the Beast.

I find it cool~ but I wouldn't go for anything other than an early breakfast to get in the parks before it opens. Last I went it was a much faster (and less crowded) breakfast experience than some of the other places. But I dunno, the theming is cool but can get very loud and very busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter