Be Our Guest: Is Hot Water Available?

ssgtravel

Mouseketeer
We would like to bring tea bags or maybe cocoa to drink. Is there hot water available at the self service stand?

They sell beverages that require hot water. I don’t believe it is meant to be used for your own supplied items.
could be wrong. What does everyone think?

i am also assuming this question is for breakfast or lunch

They sell beverages that require hot water. I don’t believe it is meant to be used for your own supplied items.
could be wrong. What does everyone think?

i am also assuming this question is for breakfast or lunch
I mean they give you cold water for free, I don’t see why not hot water for free.

they do in fact have hot water and I am apparently once guilty of stealing some to warm a bottle.

I am not trying to be rude, but why would you ask a restaurant to provide hot water for your own beverages? If you do not want to purchase a beverage, then just drink water, but I think it is a bot over the top to make your own with supplies that the restaurant has to give you.

I mean they give you cold water for free, I don’t see why not hot water for free.

they do in fact have hot water and I am apparently once guilty of stealing some to warm a bottle.

This is way different than bringing in your own supplies to enhance your meal. I think the obvious question for the OP is whether or not she would do this at a restaurant at home?
OP- If you are trying to save money, and I am all for a budget while on vacation, there are plenty of ways to do so without bringing your own food or beverages into a restaurant.

There is hot water in the drink station. You don't have to ask, its in the self service area. I highly doubt they would care if you helped yourself to some. I could see the issue if you had to ask your wait staff, but you don't.

I wasn't sure they provided tea. The BOG menu only lists coffee or cocoa as an adult hot beverage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!