Be Our Guest Lunch, party of 2 has separate reservations

Magical Excess

Earning My Ears
My wife and I each have a BOG lunch reservation for one person, mine 15 minutes earlier than hers (I took what I could find when I made the reservation).

My plan is that I will enter, order for the two of us, and that when she arrives for her reservation, she’ll breeze in and join me at the table, just in time to dine.

Would each of us be able to do that— I could order two entrees, and she could walk by without ordering?

A much better solution would be for you to both check in at your ADR time.
And if you preorder which I highly suggest then you'll walk up the left side of the bridge avoiding the very long line to order.
You'll then go to a cashier who will confirm your order and you will pay and then walk in and find a table together.

And if you preorder which I highly suggest then you'll walk up the left side of the bridge avoiding the very long line to order.
You'll then go to a cashier who will confirm your order and you will pay and then walk in and find a table together.
My first time at BOG since it joined the ADR system (and obviously since the advent of preordering). How does that work, exactly— I assume I would check in with a hostess first, and then be sent either to the line to order or to the pre-order cashier?

Of course I will have 15 minutes to kill no matter what, so if I preorder as you suggest, then I could just wait inside before checking in for my order?

Even if I preordered, for the sake of saving a few minutes and making sure that both meals come to the table together, I’d still prefer to place one preorder for the two of us. That’s no problem?

My point is you BOTH walk up to the check in spot at YOUR ADR time and tell them her ADR is for 15 minutes later and ask if you can enter together right then.
They will highly likely say yes.
If you don't preorder you'll be sent up the right side of the bridge to a very long line to order.
If you do preorder you'll be sent up the left side of the bridge and probably directly to a cashier who will confirm your order and you will pay.
You likely could preorder both meals under the same reservation and then pay once or you could preorder under yours for yourself and hers for herself and then just pay one right after the other.
You will then walk in and find a table.

Re-reading your reply, perhaps you’re saying that she could check in 15 minutes before her ADR and have no problem entering and/or ordering at that time— she wouldn’t have to wait?

My point is you BOTH walk up to the check in spot at YOUR ADR time and tell them her ADR is for 15 minutes later and ask if you can enter together right then.
They will highly likely say yes.
If you don't preorder you'll be sent up the right side of the bridge to a very long line to order.
If you do preorder you'll be sent up the left side of the bridge and probably directly to a cashier who will confirm your order and you will pay.
You likely could preorder both meals under the same reservation and then pay once or you could preorder under yours for yourself and hers for herself and then just pay one right after the other.
You will then walk in and find a table.
Got it, thanks. You’d posted this before I sent the follow-up. Sounds like a good plan. Thanks for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter