Be Our Guest Lunch without ADR???? Can it even be done?

eeyoresnr

DIS Veteran
So we are going for 8 days in November. I have already made our ADRs. Today my grandson ( he is the purpose of this trip) said he would like to eat in the Beast Castle :oops:
is it possible to eat lunch without an ADR?

Highly unlikely

However, cancellations occur all the time. Availability day prior or even same day might happen

So we are going for 8 days in November. I have already made our ADRs. Today my grandson ( he is the purpose of this trip) said he would like to eat in the Beast Castle :oops:
is it possible to eat lunch without an ADR?
It's very unlikely especially since you're going during Thanksgiving. BOG is fully booked most of the time so walk ins are rare, but people change their plans and cancel all the time so keep checking. Many have had luck with the Touring Plans reservation finder and you can also subscribe to the November cancellation thread at the top of this forum.

I woudl keep looking for an ADR. BOG turns walk ups away most times, so I would not chance it.

People change their plans all of the tiem, so I would not stress this, just keep checking.

BOG breakfast and lunch are self seating, so if you have to split up your party to find reservations you’ll still be able to sit together. Just keep checking.

I have been trying to get BoG for lunch for 5 from my 180 mark with checking in often and still no luck for August...

I have been trying to get BoG for lunch for 5 from my 180 mark with checking in often and still no luck for August...
if you are a member of touring plans I highly recommend their reservation finder … so far it has found us 4 different times on the day we are looking for

Does he know he won’t get to see the beast? I would hate for him to be disappointed after all your effort! . But the restaurant is so cool!

Book separate reservations at same time. We once had 3 reservations for our group 5-10 mins apart and it was no big deal - just pay separately and don’t call attention to it and you’re fine. The 1 person reservations are easy and times open all the time for BOG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter