Be Our Guest & MVMCP

Mandak22

Earning My Ears
We're going to MVMCP on the last day (Dec 18th) and when our 180 day window is open on the 20th I'm going to attempt for reservations at BOG. Has anyone been able to book BOG for the MVMCP? If not any suggestions for a sit down dinner? We like to sit down for dinner, and I'm going to try and book a 5 pmish dinner for that night. We don't want to do Cinderella's Castle (saving it for later that trip when we have time) or Crystal Palace (bad experience last time and my husband refuses). Other than Cinderella's Castle we have never eaten at a sit down at Magic Kingdom since we were kids.

I got a 4:30 at BOG the same night we're attending MVMCP. It was the first thing I tried for right at 6am and is on day 8 of our trip. There were a few times to choose from as well, so it is possible!! Good luck!!

We're going to MVMCP on the last day (Dec 18th) and when our 180 day window is open on the 20th I'm going to attempt for reservations at BOG. Has anyone been able to book BOG for the MVMCP? If not any suggestions for a sit down dinner? We like to sit down for dinner, and I'm going to try and book a 5 pmish dinner for that night. We don't want to do Cinderella's Castle (saving it for later that trip when we have time) or Crystal Palace (bad experience last time and my husband refuses). Other than Cinderella's Castle we have never eaten at a sit down at Magic Kingdom since we were kids.
I booked our adrs at 6am on our 180 day mark and had no problems getting anything. We even got BOG for dinner on our MVMCP night (11/12). I made sure to do an earlier time at 4:30pm so we don't have to be rushed and we'll finish with plenty of time before the party starts. There were plenty times available when I booked it, but it is also on our 8th day of the trip. The later in the trip you try for, the better your chances are getting BOG. Not sure how far into your trip your mvmcp is.

I got a 4:30 at BOG the same night we're attending MVMCP. It was the first thing I tried for right at 6am and is on day 8 of our trip. There were a few times to choose from as well, so it is possible!! Good luck!!
Haha just shared my same exact experience lol like I was reading my own post! Got a 4:30 adr on our mvmcp night which is our 8th night also lol

Haha just shared my same exact experience lol like I was reading my own post! Got a 4:30 adr on our mvmcp night which is our 8th night also lol
That's hilarious!! Looking at your countdown ticker it looks like we almost could have booked on the same night!! You're only a few days ahead of us! :D

I'll have to keep my fingers crossed, or keep trying, it's our first full day. I'm not willing to pull my daughter out of school more than I have to and she'll miss a day and a half. I know it won't be that much she misses though for our timing, just Christmas party, and probably part of Polar Express Day.

We've eaten at Liberty Tree Tavern twice on our MVMCP night over the past few years. 5:00 ADR one year & 4:00 ADR the other year. I would recommend the earlier time.

We are attending MVMCP on 12/15 (also the day we arrive), and I am not concerned with getting into the park early or eating very early at all. We are three adults who like to be well rested and enjoy our stay at a leisurely pace, and a 6pm or later dining time just works best for us.

For those who have already secured your BOG reservation on the day of MVMCP, were there later dining times available as well?

Thanks!

We are attending MVMCP on 12/15 (also the day we arrive), and I am not concerned with getting into the park early or eating very early at all. We are three adults who like to be well rested and enjoy our stay at a leisurely pace, and a 6pm or later dining time just works best for us.

For those who have already secured your BOG reservation on the day of MVMCP, were there later dining times available as well?

Thanks!
I got a 4:30 BOG on our MVMCP night. The latest reservation time available was 6pm.

If it is early in your trip, you could have trouble. We have not had trouble getting ADRs toward the end of our trip for BOG, but we have not been able to get them early in the trip. It just depends on how many people start booking with their 180+ 10 for that date before it is your day to book. You might get lucky and get one for that trip. We have eaten at BOG at around 5:00 on a party night and been fine, but we went to 2 parties that trip, and gave BOG bigger priority than meeting some of the most popular characters on one of our party nights. If meeting the most popular party characters such as the 7 Dwarves or as of last year Jack Skellington is important to you, then you want to be in line for one of them by around 5:30 or 5:45 or else you will spend a good portion of you valuable party time standing in line. I would say go for a 4:00 or no later than 4:30 if you want to try to meet either of those. 4:30 would be cutting it close for those. If those characters are not important to you, but others are, there are also some other popular characters that getting in line before the party would be good such as meeting the Princes with their Princesses, but you don't have to be in those lines quite as early.

Thanks for the valuable info, 22Tink & ktlm! We will aim for 6, for sure. Cross your fingers that it works out for us! This will not be our first party, and since we're all adults now, we don't fret over the characters like we did when our daughter was younger. But we still have a lot of fun!!

My reservation window opened this morning, I wasn't able to get BOG or LTT for party night, but did get Tony's, we've never eaten there, have tried, but always full. We did get BOG for later in the trip, I may try every once in awhile to see if anyone cancels.

I wasn't able to get BOG for our first day and it's a party night too. One of our favorite places to eat is The Plaza and it's a great sit-down and have seen a lot of people who were going to the party eating there.

I was in the hospital when my 180 was up and missed out on BOG for the 12/18 party. I am hoping something might pop up later, but I don't have too much hope for that.

We booked BOG for our MVMCP night last December for a group of three adults. We completely missed our 180 window, and I simply stalked the cancel/trade threads here for weeks until someone posted that they wanted to let go of a reservation for the night we planned. Managed to get it reserved about three weeks before our trip. I will say, if you have kids or are part of a group that likes to linger over food and you have the opportunity, definitely get the earlier times. We scored a 6pm reservation but didn't get out until about 7:30. We could have gotten out by 7pm, but there was a proposal that happened near our table which sidetracked the waitstaff for a little bit.

We have an ADR for BOG on the day of the MVMCP that we are attending. We did this two years ago and it was perfect. We are really excited to do it again. We actually didn't have an ADR two years ago, though. We took a chance and went up to the podium earlier in the day and they had a cancellation and got us in. That was for a party of 4. The next year, not on a MVMCP day, but another day for which no res was to be had, my aunt walked up to the podium the day of and got us in for that day for a party of 6. It can be done and it's at least worth a shot! We have eaten there three times and only had a res once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter