Be Our Guest or Cinderellas Royal Table?

We did MNSSHP last fall and time was tight for dinner. Too much to get done and heavy crowds. I love both locations you chose for dinner, but probably not on a party night.

If the concern is park tickets during the day, maybe try a resort breakfast or lunch?

My girls (7 and 10) favorite breakfast is Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno over at the boardwalk area. I think Chef Mickey would be a good option. Is your almost one year old ok with non face characters? I have a friend with a child who has hated mascots, etc since she was a toddler. Just something I wanted to mention because they won’t go near that restaurant. Ohana is great and one day I want to try the brunch at the Grand Floridian.

With a non-Disney loving DH and a one-year old, I would skip both of those and use those credits elsewhere. Your 2 TS credits can be better spent elsewhere if the charm of those restaurants will be lost on the rest of your family. I would recommend choosing a 1 TS dinner in MK and make the ADR prior to the party starting (we like to eat around 5:30 pm on party nights). My choices would be either Skipper Canteen (our favorite) or Liberty Tree Tavern (perhaps look at the menus to see what appeals). If you are interested in doing the special character meets during the party, you may want to skip TS altogether and just do QS at some point during the party so you can line up early for the characters.
I agree with this. We didn’t start doing expensive sit down restaurants until our kids would eat a proper meal off the kids menu (they were 3-4 years old). We would find that one of us would spend too much time getting up for the baby and having to leave the table. Not worth it at those prices. Now if your baby is used to being able to sit through a meal I’d suggest CRT.

WOW! Thanks everyone. I really appreciate these suggestions and recommendations. Considering this is our 1 year olds first time going to Disney, I might save TS credits for somewhere else and not at MNSSHP.

Depending on where your staying I would eat an early dinner at your resort and not waste a lot of time eating during the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter