Be Our Guest Party size change

Sandra C Pickens

Earning My Ears
We have a reservation for BOG in June for party of 5. We now have 1 more person going on the trip and we could not change that reservation to 6. How should we handle this? We always do the order in advance to save time. I can’t remember if that is tied to the number of people on the reservation or would we be able to order an extra meal for the 6th person ahead and avoid the line? Any ideas?

You should set up a reservation finder to search for a party of one at around the same time as yours. You can preorder as much as you want, but be prepared for only 5 people to be allowed in the restaurant whether or not you ordered food for the 6th. Your best bet to make sure you don’t get turned away is a second reservation.

I have a related situation. My brother just made a last minute decision to fly down to Florida and join his wife at the end of her business trip in Tampa then spend a long weekend with DW and I up here in the Disney area. His wife wants to visit the MK while they are here with a special request to have lunch at BOG. I quickly got them tickets and tried to get reservations at BOG. After many tries over many days I got a reservation for 2. It would be nice if we could all enjoy lunch so I have continued to try to update the reservation to 4 with no success.

I have heard stories of folks managing to pick up last minute cancellations but I have never been able to do it. Dis'ers, am I crazy or is it worth the time spent refreshing?

I have a related situation. My brother just made a last minute decision to fly down to Florida and join his wife at the end of her business trip in Tampa then spend a long weekend with DW and I up here in the Disney area. His wife wants to visit the MK while they are here with a special request to have lunch at BOG. I quickly got them tickets and tried to get reservations at BOG. After many tries over many days I got a reservation for 2. It would be nice if we could all enjoy lunch so I have continued to try to update the reservation to 4 with no success.

I have heard stories of folks managing to pick up last minute cancellations but I have never been able to do it. Dis'ers, am I crazy or is it worth the time spent refreshing?
No it’s not worth your time refreshing it’s worth your time setting up a reservation finder. People cancel a day or two beforehand to avoid the cancelation fee if they changed their minds or changed their plans.

Which meal is this for? Keep looking for a reservation for 1 or 2. You seat yourself -at least for breakfast, I think, and lunch - so as long as the reservations are close in time you can sit down together.

I'm not sure how dinner seating works.

Many times I have been able to get BoG late the night before I want to go there because of last minute cancellations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter