Be Our Guest Pre-Order Problems

rolltide2018

Earning My Ears
I've been trying for several days to place a pre-order for my upcoming BOG reservation. I've tried several browsers and keep getting the same error: "There was an issue finalizing your order. Select "Try Again" or return later to make your selections". Is anyone else having this issue?

Are you within 30 days?

Only thing I can suggest is call Disney to see if they can fix the problem for you.

Yes, definitely within 30 days. I called Disney and the rep indicated they have suspended pre-ordering since they are converting the menu later this year. That didn't seem to make sense to me since the link is still active.

Yes, definitely within 30 days. I called Disney and the rep indicated they have suspended pre-ordering since they are converting the menu later this year. That didn't seem to make sense to me since the link is still active.

What meal are you going for? Breakfast Lunch or Dinner?
Dinner is the only meal that is changing and that is happening in late July and that would not effect pre order anyways because you've never been able to pre order dinner only breakfast and lunch.
Also not sure what "link" you're talking about?
If you go onto MDE and go to your BOG ADR there is a button that says something about pre order to the right of the reservation. I wouldn't really call that a link but idk.

Last edited:

I had this happen to me last trip. I cleared my "cookies" from my computer and used a different browser (Internet Explorer versus Firefox) and it worked. Unfortunately, since I did both, I'm not sure which was the actual "fix". :)

I've been trying for several days to place a pre-order for my upcoming BOG reservation. I've tried several browsers and keep getting the same error: "There was an issue finalizing your order. Select "Try Again" or return later to make your selections". Is anyone else having this issue?
I'm having this same exact issue. Disney tech support has been unable to correct. Did you ever get it resolved? Disney told me just to order when I get there, but of course I would rather not wait in line. Clearing cookies and changing browsers has not helped unfortunately.

I'm having this same exact issue. Disney tech support has been unable to correct. Did you ever get it resolved? Disney told me just to order when I get there, but of course I would rather not wait in line. Clearing cookies and changing browsers has not helped unfortunately.
It's weird because I pre order every time and have not encountered a problem. I just did it last Monday for lunch on this past Saturday. So odd how some have issues and some do't.

I just did my lunch preorder on the 2nd and then adjusted it yesterday without any issues. Sorry for those who are having problems. It may be a cookies/browser issue.

I'm having this exact same issue. Did anyone ever come across a solution? I have tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE and have cleared cache and cookies on all 3. Also tried it from Safari on my phone.

I'm having this exact same issue. Did anyone ever come across a solution? I have tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE and have cleared cache and cookies on all 3. Also tried it from Safari on my phone.

I have never had an issue myself and in fact have very few minor glitches with MDE in general but here are a couple things I'd suggest by learning a few things lately.
-Make sure your MDE says US English (It will be on the left drop down if on the mobile website or at the top of the page if on the full website)
-Try going "incognito" or using "private window".
-Just give it a few days and then go back and try again so you're not becoming super frustrated.
-If all else fails wait it out until the morning of and try as people have been luck doing that.
-Last resort is unfortunately waiting in line to order.

Unfortunately none of the suggestions worked for me, either, and Disney could not help me place my order in advance. Their customer support would get the same error message when I called for assistance, and told me my only option was to wait in line and order there. So, I did. I had 8:25 reservations, and was still able to JUST beat the rope drop crowd to seven dwarfs. :)

Thank you both for the responses.

This is our first visit to WDW since 2014 and will be our first time eating at BOG. We have a lunch reservation on Saturday Nov 17th at 11:05 AM.

Anyone have a good sense of what the wait time would be if we order when we get there? We really want to experience BOG, but not if it means spending a good chunk of our last day at MK there.

Thanks!

I am also having the pre-order problems. I have tried different browsers, different computers, incognito. Nothing seems to work.

I am also having the pre-order problems. I have tried different browsers, different computers, incognito. Nothing seems to work.
I didn't want to hit "like", I wish there was an "annoying" doohickey, lol.
That's a real pain. The crazy part is that Disney being the megalith it is, should have better IT. So frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter