Be Our Guest Pre-Order

TheyCallMeFouts82

Earning My Ears
Hello first time poster....

I have a LUNCH reservation on October 20th, I have tried since my "pre order" window opened to place my order and STILL have yet to be able to successfully place it. I have tried iOS, the App, Firefox, Firefox private, google chrome, google chrome incognito, tried contacting Disney (WHO said they fixed the problem NOPE).......

has anyone else experienced this issue or have any tips?? The 20th is my birthday and we have a chalked full day (I know who doesn't) and were hoping to save sometime with the pre order of our meal. Our reservation is at 11:05 am.

Help!!

Yep! We were able to preorder finally the morning of for lunch and while I got a confirmation, the restaurant didn't have it. Superbly frustrating and the CM was rude at check in.

Yep! We were able to preorder finally the morning of for lunch and while I got a confirmation, the restaurant didn't have it. Superbly frustrating and the CM was rude at check in.
Than you mom2grace.....I am happy to hear it isn't just a "fouts" problem :)

Only advice I have is keep trying.
Maybe give it a couple days or as PP said the morning of.
Its just so odd to me how some people have nothing but issues and for others it works perfectly fine.
I've preordered at BOG for lunch 7 soon to be 8 times and never a problem placing my order.

We preordered on the day of our meal and things went smoothly.

I have successfully pre ordered several times in the past. This whole week MDE was a DISASTER. Several of my ADR's didn't cancel even though I had the confirmation email......I did not get charged though - at least not yet!

I have successfully pre ordered several times in the past. This whole week MDE was a DISASTER. Several of my ADR's didn't cancel even though I had the confirmation email......I did not get charged though - at least not yet!
If you got an email it cancelled even if it was not removed from MDE.

Was there last weekend, had lunch there on Saturday. Pre-ordered. At check-in they said it wasn't showing but still sent me in left line. EVERYONE in front of us has pre-ordered and none of them had showed up. While it was still much shorter than the non-order line, we still had to wait for everyone in front of us to order ..... and sadly some decided to go through the menu all over again .....

If you got an email it cancelled even if it was not removed from MDE.
Nope, the CM at check in asked for my mother - who was with me and who had cancelled her ADR days before. So while my family was waiting in line to order again, I got my mom's magic band and went back to check in to make sure everything was cancelled and I could see all 4 of the BOG ADRs that I had made for the week. 3 of the 4 had already been cancelled, I had the emails, and they were still showing as active on the CMs ipad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter