Be Our Guest pre-ordering our breakfast

ilanakan

DIS Veteran
So, we have an ADR for BOG, and according to MDE we have reached the date when we can pre-order our meals. Only, there is no link and nothing showing how or where I can do this. Shouldn't there be a link showing with my ADR?

So, we have an ADR for BOG, and according to MDE we have reached the date when we can pre-order our meals. Only, there is no link and nothing showing how or where I can do this. Shouldn't there be a link showing with my ADR?

Yes there should be a link. Clear cookies, use a different browser, try the app, try a computer. If all of these fail, then call Disney tomorrow.

I just snagged a reservation for 12/22 and it gave me an option to start my pre order, but I've never done this before. How does it work if you are on the Dining Plan? It didn't look like it was going to give me an option of adding an adult beverage to the order so I just cancelled out. TIA!

Just a question - what is the benefit of pre-ordering your food so early? We have ADRs at BOG in January and our window is almost open. My DH's question was "Why would I order now, I don't know what I will be hungry for in January!" :)

Just a question - what is the benefit of pre-ordering your food so early? We have ADRs at BOG in January and our window is almost open. My DH's question was "Why would I order now, I don't know what I will be hungry for in January!" :)
That was exactly my DH's question. But he was convinced after I explained to him the time saved by doing it, and especially after seeing a couple of vlogs where they didn't pre-order and ranted for the next 30 minutes why you should pre-order your meal.

They have 2 seperate lines at BOG, one for preorder, and one for ordering there. When we have been before, the line for preorder will save you around 30 minutes. It is definitely worth ordering ahead of time. You can go online even the night before if you want to make changes.

I just snagged a reservation for 12/22 and it gave me an option to start my pre order, but I've never done this before. How does it work if you are on the Dining Plan? It didn't look like it was going to give me an option of adding an adult beverage to the order so I just cancelled out. TIA!
I was wondering this same thing. If I pre order do I get the adult beverage as part of the meal plan credit? Pre ordering seems to be the way to go, but I’d like an adult beverage.

I was wondering this same thing. If I pre order do I get the adult beverage as part of the meal plan credit? Pre ordering seems to be the way to go, but I’d like an adult beverage.
I will have this issue too
from what I've read it will warn you that it doesn't count but order it anyway and they will check out out without a problem with the adult beverage.

Yes you can. But pre-ordering at BOG is on the Disney World site only, not through the app.

I'm confused by this since when I click on the reservation on the app I have an option that says "Place or Modify Order". Maybe you can only preorder if you have that reservation?

I will have this issue too
from what I've read it will warn you that it doesn't count but order it anyway and they will check out out without a problem with the adult beverage.

Good to know. I'll will for sure be ordering a peach bellini to have with my breakfast. LOL

I'm confused by this since when I click on the reservation on the app I have an option that says "Place or Modify Order". Maybe you can only preorder if you have that reservation?

Good to know. I'll will for sure be ordering a peach bellini to have with my breakfast. LOL
that is my plan as well!!! WHen are you going? I am curious how it goes, I am going 3rd week of January

You can pre-order up to 5 minutes ahead of your ADR I believe. I'd picked what I thought we would want when our window opened and then on the bus on the way to MK that morning I opened up our order and confirmed that's what we still wanted and placed the order. Perfection.

Do you pay ahead to preorder?
You pay at the restaurant.

that is my plan as well!!! WHen are you going? I am curious how it goes, I am going 3rd week of January
Last week for my reservation I had put in my meal and the adult beverage in the preorder. When I arrived I was sent right into the castle and bypassed the line of people with menus waiting on the bridge. I had to wait in a short line for the cashier, she confirmed my order including adult beverage and rang it up as one quick service meal no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter