Be Our Guest - QSR

Ana Klein

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!
As a first time Disney's visitor, I was wondering-
I made a breakfast reservation at the Be Our Guest restaurant for Dec. 24th.
In the morning it's a QSR.
Do you know if it will it be as festive as it would be in the evening- on Xmas itself?
Will the Beauty and Beast's characters be there even though it is QRS and not table service?
Thanks in advance!

We ate lunch at Be Our Guest earlier this year for the first time and found it a mish/mash of Quick Service & Table Service. You stand in line to order your meal at a rather complicated touch screen display. You get your own beverage and silverware and then find a seat. They bring your food to you (much like other table service locations).

We ate lunch at Be Our Guest earlier this year for the first time and found it a mish/mash of Quick Service & Table Service. You stand in line to order your meal at a rather complicated touch screen display. You get your own beverage and silverware and then find a seat. They bring your food to you (much like other table service locations).
You can preorder on the website, much easier and saves you from having to wait in an additional line.

Isn't someplace we would eat again. It is too far to the back of the park and the food is just very average.

And for me it's a must-do. I've eaten there every single trip since I got to see inside it during a soft opening back in 2012. Just posting this for perspective, not debate. One person's meh is another person's can't miss.

That is the great thing about forums. Different people can provide their perspective on any number of topics and the OP can use that information how they see fit.

We've only had a QSR for breakfast here and do breakfast 1-2 times each vacation! The first time we went there was just as magical as it would've been for dinner. Breakfast was tasty and they give you a plate of pastries to share with the table. It's one of our favs :)

Hey everyone!
As a first time Disney's visitor, I was wondering-
I made a breakfast reservation at the Be Our Guest restaurant for Dec. 24th.
In the morning it's a QSR.
Do you know if it will it be as festive as it would be in the evening- on Xmas itself?
Will the Beauty and Beast's characters be there even though it is QRS and not table service?
Thanks in advance!

No character at breakfast or lunch.

Only Beast is there at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!