Be Out Guest Lunch

kool_kat

Mouseketeer
So my extended family is going in May. My husband and I will *probably* be on the DDP and everyone else will be cash. We are all going to BOG for lunch one day and I booked the reservation for 9. My husband and I also are in the finishing stages of becoming foster parents so there is a good chance we will have a child (or 2) with us. I attempted to modify our reservation to add one or two more, but no success. I was able to make a second reservation for 2 (using my husband's account) within 15 minutes of our original.

Question 1 - I'm assuming doing 2 separate reservations for BOG lunch will be fine since you pick your own seats?

Question 2 - We wanted to pre-order but thought that was out because we will have a combo dining plan / cash. However, now that we have two reservations I'm assuming we can order using cash under one reservation and DDP on the other? I've never pre-ordered. Can we order however many meals under each reservation or do they limit it to the number of guests? We may use some of our QS credits to pay for some of our family if we have extra.

Yes to both your questions. You can order as much or as little as you like, so ENJOY!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter