Be sure to watch The Travel Channel on Mon. 5/13 for a show on YC/BC !

BeanoC

I almost don't feel the way I do.
I haven't been on the resort boards for a while - sorry if I am only repeating something that everyone already knows!

But in case you don't know, there is a one-hour show dedicated to the Yacht and Beach Club showing on The Travel Channel on Monday, May 13th. It's channel 277 on DirecTV satellite (and it varies of course on different cable networks). Anyway, check your local listings! We have been thinking about staying there for a while now and are very excited about seeing it up close and personal on TV!

Enjoy...

'Beano' :cool:

The Travel channel has really great shows. They have done one on the AKL, GF and Y&B. Also this month they have special family vacation shows. The Disney one that was on Monday was great......behind the scenes at Disney World. They have some on Universal and Sea World coming up too.....They also showed the hotels and the theming that is done by Disney. Go to www.discoverychannel.com and click into the Travel channel and you will find the daily line ups to see when these shows are on......I especially love Sunday a.m. at 11:00 because Samantha always show the greatest hotels around the U.S.

If you miss one of the "Great Hotels" shows about Disney (GF, AKL, and BC so far), don't fret. They only have so many of these shows in the can, and they get repeated periodically.

If only we got the Travel Channel!!!:(:(:(

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!