Beach Club, First Floor near Quiet Pool, Standard Room?

blam84

Earning My Ears
I'd like to request a first floor room (fear of heights). We have a standard room reservation right now. I have heard there are first floor rooms, close to quiet pools and Epcot, that are standard rooms.

What area/room/hall would you recommend me requesting?

None. Your request is serious so you make it and only it to increase your odds of maybe getting at least that. Request ground floor.

ETA- and check in with the front desk on arrival to the hotel to see if it was honored and if it wasn’t to ask if they can honor it. Sometimes they can, sometimes they can’t.

I'd like to request a first floor room (fear of heights). We have a standard room reservation right now. I have heard there are first floor rooms, close to quiet pools and Epcot, that are standard rooms.

I think you've already stated it clearly enough as "first floor near quiet pool". No need to be more elaborate/specific than that. It tells the room assigner what's important to you and they will do their best to accommodate you within your booked room category.

How bad is the fear of heights? Bad enough that you wouldn't to be on a higher floor at all? I would call and say "first floor due to fear of heights."

There is only one quiet pool which is specifically at Beach Club, so I wouldn't say "quiet pools."

How bad is the fear of heights? Bad enough that you wouldn't to be on a higher floor at all? I would call and say "first floor due to fear of heights."

There is only one quiet pool which is specifically at Beach Club, so I wouldn't say "quiet pools."
Ok... So you have to tell me where that cinnamon bun is from in your profile pic!

What area/room/hall would you recommend me request
There aren't very many standard rooms on the ground floor so I would just make ground floor my only request.

"Ground floor close to quiet pool" is actually 2 requests and the room assignor doesn't know which is most important to you. If "ground floor close to quiet pool" isn't available, it sounds like you would want ground floor elsewhere vs upper floor near quiet pool.

Therefore, make "ground floor" the one and only request. As PP suggests, check at the front desk if that request was honored, and if not ask if it's possible to move you -- and that you are willing to wait if needed to get the request.

These rooms are hard to get because from there you can also see the night fireworks. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter