Beach Club or Coronado Gran Destino Tower?

emilymad

DIS Veteran
We are looking a booking a long weekend at the end of July. We are DVC and usually stay at one of the deluxe resorts. Since this is so last minute we can't stay using our DVC points.

We are considering trying the new tower at Coronado. Will we regret staying at a moderate? I know it is hard to tell since Gran Destino isn't open yet. It is pretty big difference in price. The last time we stayed at a moderate (POR) was 5+ years ago and we hated it. Specifically we didn't find the rooms comfortable.

We don't plan on going to HS so the BC only wins for access to Epcot.

Nothing wrong with giving something new a try. We loved BC when we stayed there but are staying in the GDT next month- excited to try. Maybe you can get a club room and feel more at home? Since the tower and all the rooms will be brand spanking new, I say give it a try- it’s just a long weekend. And while not walking distance to anywhere, it’s probably only a 5 minute bus trip to anywhere except MK. Go for the Tower I say!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter