Beach Club Question

Momager

Mouseketeer
Hey - I asked this in the Beach Club thread, but didn't get a response....

I've looked at maps trying to find room sections (so I can request a specific section), but I'm not finding it. Can someone tell me....

At the Beach Club, where is the best room/section to stay so we're close to Epcot, and can possibly see the fireworks from our room (if that's even possible?)

Thank you!!

Tin be close to Epcot you can request close to volleyball I think. Honestly if you were as far from Epcot as possible I think it would only add a couple of minutes walk. When looking at the map you want to be as far to the right as possible. I don’t really have any idea about views because we booked a standard view and they are never great.

Honestly if you aren't lumping the Beach Club Villas and Yacht Club in, Beach Club by itself is a compact resort. Any room will not add more than 2-3 minutes to your walk to Epcot. The standard view rooms are the farthest away. But to be absolutely the closest to Epcot International Gateway you can just call CS and ask for "Close to Epcot". You wont get as close as possible without a "garden or water view" room though(unless you are booking CL). To view the fireworks you will pretty much need a "water view" room and that of course is another price category when choosing your room.

This older thread has a nice room number map.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-room-views.3057904/

Last edited:
Touring Plans has maps of room locations. Look up BC on their site and type in your room type. It’ll highlight where that category is located on each floor and you can judge from there.

Garden rooms are all in the wing close to the volleyball court (between volleyball court and Epcot). We had a Garden room last month and requested ground floor, King bed. We were in the back corner close to the Villas (which was perfect for us because we had friends staying there). There is a door to the stairs/outside right beside that room and you can walk down alongside that block and it opens onto the walkway to Epcot close to the bridge over to the BWI. We've previously had a King room, corner ground floor in that same block that is beside an door to the stairs/outside that opens right in front of the volleyball court. That was a lagoon/water view. However, we've had a lagoon view room that was the opposite side of the hotel. Garden view rooms are only in that block closest to Epcot. If you want to guarantee getting close to Epcot, Garden view is your best bet.

Hey - I asked this in the Beach Club thread, but didn't get a response....

I've looked at maps trying to find room sections (so I can request a specific section), but I'm not finding it. Can someone tell me....

At the Beach Club, where is the best room/section to stay so we're close to Epcot, and can possibly see the fireworks from our room (if that's even possible?)

Thank you!!
The Beach Club does not have “ sections “ like other resorts.
You never want to request a specific room, but rather call and request the general features you would like.

Here's the response I posted to your question yesterday:

Thank you!!

:welcome:

There aren't really any officially "named" sections, so the best way to make a request is to do it by description.

What view category have you booked? Standard, Garden/Woods or Water view?

The end of the wing between the BC Marketplace and lobby would be closest to EPCOT (near rooms X501), but rooms close to the lobby or lobby elevators would also provide a quick (outside) route to the park.

Some of the garden view rooms near the EPCOT exit have obstructed views of the higher Illuminations fireworks. I believe you are able to see the HS fireworks from some water view rooms that face the Boardwalk.

::yes::

Here's the response I posted to your question yesterday:

:welcome:

There aren't really any officially "named" sections, so the best way to make a request is to do it by description.

What view category have you booked? Standard, Garden/Woods or Water view?

The end of the wing between the BC Marketplace and lobby would be closest to EPCOT (near rooms X501), but rooms close to the lobby or lobby elevators would also provide a quick (outside) route to the park.

Some of the garden view rooms near the EPCOT exit have obstructed views of the higher Illuminations fireworks. I believe you are able to see the HS fireworks from some water view rooms that face the Boardwalk.

::yes::

Awe thanks, I must have missed your response! As of now, I believe we have 2 standard rooms booked. We stayed in those little garden apartments at the Boardwalk many many years ago, and could see the fireworks from the balcony (funny story, I stepped out there to watch them, but a pretty large lizard was already occupying our balcony, so I ran screaming back into the bedroom LOL) so I thought it would be nice to have that again but not a deal breaker :)

Awe thanks, I must have missed your response! As of now, I believe we have 2 standard rooms booked. We stayed in those little garden apartments at the Boardwalk many many years ago, and could see the fireworks from the balcony (funny story, I stepped out there to watch them, but a pretty large lizard was already occupying our balcony, so I ran screaming back into the bedroom LOL) so I thought it would be nice to have that again but not a deal breaker :)
I order to set expectations appropriately:
Beach Club Standard View Rooms WILL BE a roofor parking lot View. I feel they are some, if not the worst Standard View of all Resorts. It is possible you may see fireworks in the distance.

Hello! I stayed there last September and stayed in a Standard room facing the villas courtyard. From my balcony we were able to see and hear some fireworks. The walk was minimal to Epcot and we took paths inside of the resort to cut down on the walk outside. I had the Villa rooftops technically but the nice courtyard and villa building honestly a beautiful room and view!

Hello! I stayed there last September and stayed in a Standard room facing the villas courtyard. From my balcony we were able to see and hear some fireworks. The walk was minimal to Epcot and we took paths inside of the resort to cut down on the walk outside. I had the Villa rooftops technically but the nice courtyard and villa building honestly a beautiful room and view!
Were you in Beach Club RESORT or Beach Club VILLAS?
The Villas have Way Better Standard views than the Resort

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter