Beach Club Studio

suzyq0626

Earning My Ears
We are using points from a friend and staying in a Beach Club studio. It'll be dh and me with 7,4 and 1 year old. The baby will be in a pack n play. Do you think we'd also be able to fit one of the other kids on the floor in a sleeping bag that we'd bring with the sofa sleeper open? This seemed perfect when we booked it but now I'm getting concerned about the 4 and 7 year old getting "decent" sleep in the sofa sleeper together!

Was just in a BCV studio a few weeks ago. It's possible for the sleeping bag for a child but it will be tight and a bit cluttered. Granted it's only for sleeping though. The pack and play might also take up a bit of room and not leave much room for the sleeping bag.

We had 4 adults (2 in the bed, 2 on the sofa) and it was still a little tight.

We are using points from a friend and staying in a Beach Club studio. It'll be dh and me with 7,4 and 1 year old. The baby will be in a pack n play. Do you think we'd also be able to fit one of the other kids on the floor in a sleeping bag that we'd bring with the sofa sleeper open? This seemed perfect when we booked it but now I'm getting concerned about the 4 and 7 year old getting "decent" sleep in the sofa sleeper together!

With the pack and play set up, you are going to have a hard time finding enough space to set up a sleeping bag or air bed for your other child. Except maybe by the bathroom.

if you think the 4 & 7 yo's might not be able to sleep together, consider having one of them sleep on the unopened couch, and the other on an airbed (more comfy than a sleeping bag, and takes up about the same amount of packing space).
another option is to have one parent sleep with a child in the bed, and the other parent/child in the sleeper sofa.

an open sleeper sofa, a pack & play, AND a sleeping bag would be very tight - most likely requiring climbing over someone just to use the bathroom (potentially hazardous in the dark).
i suggest not blocking the door with a pack & play or sleeping bag/airbed - that is the only exit in case of an emergency (unless you are on a ground floor).

Thanks so much! The unopened sofa might be our best bet. We have tried 1 adult and child previously and my husband and I slept horribly! And maybe they'll be fine together, but I'd like to have a back up option in case!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter