Beach Club Villas- Room Request

DSNYFRK4EVR

Mouseketeer
Hi all, I've never stayed at the BC Villas. We will be in a 1 bedroom :)
Wondering if there are any specific room requests I should put in?

Thanks a bunch!

We're in a 1 BR at BCV right now. I'd suggest requesting a room near the elevator. We didn't and boy, are we paying! We're way down 3 rooms from the end.Otherwise you might want to request either pool, courtyard, or woods view. Otherwise you might face the road (as we are) and the noise from cars going by can be a little distracting. However, on the plus side, at night we have a beautiful view of Spaceship Earth all lit up. In our experience, the best fireworks views have been from woods view rooms, never from pool or courtyard views.

If you have a car and will be using it, 'way down at the end' is a good location, right by the parking lots. If you use the bus, request pool view near the lobby.

There are two banks of elevators (one with two elevators more centrally located and the other a single elevator closer to the parking lot). No real views at BCV.

We're in a 1 BR at BCV right now. I'd suggest requesting a room near the elevator. We didn't and boy, are we paying! We're way down 3 rooms from the end.Otherwise you might want to request either pool, courtyard, or woods view. Otherwise you might face the road (as we are) and the noise from cars going by can be a little distracting. However, on the plus side, at night we have a beautiful view of Spaceship Earth all lit up. In our experience, the best fireworks views have been from woods view rooms, never from pool or courtyard views.
We were just at the Food and
Wine Festival and noticed construction walls up by the international gateway - did you notice any construction from where you were?

Not really much to request there. You either want to see the pool or you don't. As stated before, if you are driving you want to be at the end of the hall...unless you want to walk to Epcot?

I've read about their balconies, do all 2 bedrooms have a large balcony, or do some of them have the tiny balcony? Might be a deal changer for us as we really enjoy sitting out on the balcony. Thanks!!

I've read about their balconies, do all 2 bedrooms have a large balcony, or do some of them have the tiny balcony? Might be a deal changer for us as we really enjoy sitting out on the balcony. Thanks!!
You can request a large balcony during online check in, but as we all know requests are not guaranteed.

My educated guess is that some of the balconies are tiny. The 1 BR we had had 2 tiny balconies separated by a solid wall. No more than 2 people could sit on each balcony, and the solid wall meant that the people on each balcony couldn't communicate.

We had the one bedroom portion of a lockoff and there was only a balcony off the living room. None off the bedroom. The connecting studio had a balcony similar to the one off the living room.

Are there more "bad views" such as the roof or parking lot, than there are good views-such as woods or pool? We're torn between BC and BW, we've stayed at BW before and really enjoyed it, was thinking of trying BC since it's something new for us, but I have to admit, I hate bad views when sitting out on a balcony in the morning with my coffee.

This is why (one of the reasons, at least) that I prefer BWV. At least the preferred view, whether it is pool or garden, is better than the standard view at BCV. We had the woods near the road, which was fine but sort of dark for the room (mature trees). I think we were on the 4th floor. We had requested near elevator and ended up at the one midway, rather than the lobby elevators. Not a terrible walk but not a great one either. Our balcony was HUGE though, which was good because our rented double stroller (city mini) got drenched one night while we were at dinner and he had to turn it upside down on the balcony.

That's what I'm thinking, would love to try it, but the balcony and view is important to us-spending all that money and looking at a parking lot or roof, I wouldn't be too pleased. On the other hand....would like to try something new! Decisions, decisions!

Do all of the rooms at BC have a balcony? I own there but have never stayed there. I'm hoping to stay next year in a studio to try it out. A balcony is very important to me, but I don't care what I'm looking at. I just need to be outside sometimes.

We have been staying at BWV for the last few years and want a change, just like some of some of the other PP.

I do like a view and a full balcony. Maybe I should request pool view, full size balcony and close to central elevator?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!