Beach Club Villas?

Kallison

<font color=red>I'm a lab adorer<br><font color=na
Trying to find a map, where are they located in the Epcot area? Would their be any disadvantages to choosing the villas over the resort? Starting to consider since my parents would be along. It would be nice to have a kitchen and washer/dryer at our disposal.

As you enter the Beach Club property by car, they are on the far left. They're tucked behind the far right side of the BC if you're facing the resort from the lake.

I like them much better than the BC itself. The rooms at the Beach Club are a little small to us. I love having the washer/dryer, whirlpool and DVD player as well as the kitchen.

So they are closest to the Epcot entrance?? Thanks for quick reply. Could you fill me in on what type of housekeeping is included?

They are closest to Epcot physically but since you have to walk toward the promenade some BC rooms would be closer.

If you book through Disney, you'll have daily housekeeping. If you rent points from a member, you receive trash and towel service on the 4th day and a complete cleaning on your 7th.

To add to what was said - you can rent points and then pay for daily housekeeping if you wish (I think for a 1 bedroom it is around $40) - it would still end up saving quite a bit over rack rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter