Beach club vs boardwalk debate

We have stayed at both and love both. We have not stayed in the villas. If we want to stay at an EP resort, we usually pick between those two based on cost so if we saved $1000, we would choose BW. I agree with others on the big difference being the pools, but my kids like either pool and my 9 y/o prefers BW pool(he likes the clown slide). Both are a lot of fun and the BW at night is especially fun. CMs at both are great and each always has a grumpy CM or two from time to time. The only thing I don't like about BW is that food/drink options are all outside on the boardwalk but I think you can refill your drinks and get grab and go items at the bar inside during open hours. My husband would still pick it as his first choice based on the atmosphere!
Edit:I see you made your final choice. Enjoy BW!!!

Wow that’s some serious cash savings. Good for you! Here’s a strange question but my kid loves playing pool. BC is great with three of them. Anyone know if BW has a table?

There is a pool table at the Community Hall for Boardwalk Villas. You do not have to be staying in the Villas to use Community Hall.

Looking at these two resorts for the fall. Love the Poly and stay there every chance we get and have found a new love for the Contemporary. But because of the location to Epcot I feel one of these two would be a better fit for a fall, adult only trip. Obviously, BW has more food options but what about Breakfast. My husband really enjoys breakfast and with an adult only trip tends to take the time to have a quick, relaxing breakfast....something like you would find at most resort quick service options. With the quick studying I've done so far at BW all I really see are pastry options or a more expensive table service.
On another topic...is there a hot tub/spa at the quiet pool at BC or just at SAB?

Looking at these two resorts for the fall. Love the Poly and stay there every chance we get and have found a new love for the Contemporary. But because of the location to Epcot I feel one of these two would be a better fit for a fall, adult only trip. Obviously, BW has more food options but what about Breakfast. My husband really enjoys breakfast and with an adult only trip tends to take the time to have a quick, relaxing breakfast....something like you would find at most resort quick service options. With the quick studying I've done so far at BW all I really see are pastry options or a more expensive table service.
On another topic...is there a hot tub/spa at the quiet pool at BC or just at SAB?
The BW has the Boardwalk Bakery, plus Trattoria al Forno which is the location of a character breakfast and a regular sit down breakfast. BC/YC has the Marketplace at the BC store area, Ale & Compass, plus the Swan and Dolphin restaurants. You might find something to eat right inside Epcot if you have par admission and want to eat there - like Sunshine Seasons in The Land, or the Les Halles at France. There really isn't a food court type dining area in this location.

I'm pretty sure there is a hot tub at the BC quiet pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter