Beach Hotel

We're just back from the Hyatt HB and it has to be one of my favorite hotels ever! It's beautiful, and a great location. My girls loved the Dive-In movies (Tarzan on Friday night and Mulan on Saturday night), popcorn from the pool bar, roasting smores over the fire pit, and the great location. My one piece of advice would be not to rent bikes from the Hyatt -- you can go on the road (no cars, just bikes, roller bladers, and walkers) that runs by the beach and rent bikes for far, far less (even with a two for one coupon from the Hyatt, they were twice as much as getting them from Jack's or Dwight's on the beach). I would assume that boogie boarding equipment, etc., would be similarly inexpensive there compared to the Hyatt.

Hey, bellelinus, welcome back! Just curious, what room were you in at the Hyatt? We were in 3365 on the third floor.

Also, didn't you do the Renaissance in Hollywood and the Grand Californian too? Which was your favorite hotel of the three? I really liked the Renaissance but my kids said they would love to stay a week at the Hyatt next time!

The Hyatt HB might have been my favorite hotel ever, so it was definitely my favorite on this trip. We were in room 2344, facing the main pool area. When sitting on the balcony, you could see out to the ocean, which was a great way to enjoy coffee and the OC Register in the morning. By the way, I also had a massage at the Pacific Waters Spa (I had the Sea Lavender massage) and it was a lovely experience -- the perfect way to relax at the end of a long vacation.

I forgot to mention how much my girls loved the koi pond right in front of the Pacidic Waters Spa. They kept going over to "visit" the fish (who of course thought they were going to get fed, so they gathered under them with their mouths wide open).

Thanks for welcoming me back -- we had a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter