Beach Stay

grapefruitjellybean

Mouseketeer
I want to add a little 3 night beach stay before our Disney trip along with a visit to the Space centre. I want to stay in an Airbnb close the beach. And I want to be within 2 hours of the Disney bubble.
Any recommendations?

Coco beach/Melbourne area would be an area to look at.
Cocoa Beach or Cape Canaveral would be closest to the space center, at about 20-30 minutes drive. Melbourne would be around 45-60 minutes away.

I have no advice on AirBNB in the area as I usually stay either at Hilton properties or with family. It may be difficult to get a rental right on the beach unless you go with a condominium, as there aren’t a lot of single family homes on the beach in that area. There are homes within a few blocks of the beach, if you don’t mind a short walk.

I have stayed in multiple places (using VRBO) in Cocoa Beach and also in Melbourne. The sand is nicer in Cocoa Beach, so I suggest staying there.

Take the little extra time and head to Longboat Key or Lido Key. Of course you won’t be near the space center. That said I would look at S Daytona or maybe New Smyrna. I find cocoa dirty and the sand is very coarse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter