Beaches and Cream question

gatechfan99

Mouseketeer
We've never eaten there, in part because I know reservations are very difficult to get due to the small size of the restaurant. Our 180 day mark is coming up soon and I was going to give it a try.

Question is, are there any tables big enough for a family of 5? When I look at the pictures, it looks like just small tables and booths. Should I even try to get a reservation for 5, or should I just book a reservation for 3 and one for 2?

We've never eaten there, in part because I know reservations are very difficult to get due to the small size of the restaurant. Our 180 day mark is coming up soon and I was going to give it a try.

Question is, are there any tables big enough for a family of 5? When I look at the pictures, it looks like just small tables and booths. Should I even try to get a reservation for 5, or should I just book a reservation for 3 and one for 2?

Although there were only 4 of us in our booth, it was plenty big enough for more-

We made reservations for 5 and were seated in a booth. Although it was two adults, two older kids and a small child but we had plenty of room. There was a table of 8 seated with two smaller tables pushed together while we were there so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Our family of 5 ( 3 tween/teen boys) sat at one table in June. They were running behind on ADRs and we couldn't wait for a booth ( illuminations cruise booked ) so they fit us in at a table. We had a ball even if it was squishy!

We are a party of 5 and I was able to get dinner reservations on two different days at my 180 mark recently. I think it was 180+5 and 180+6. We’ve since added days to our trip so I can’t remember exactly what it was at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter