Beaches and Cream Soda Shop reopening December 26 (official)

Its supposed to re-open in December.

I'm hoping that's still the target but so far no ADRs are avail in December at all. First avail date is January 19th supposedly when they're targeted to reopen.

I'm hoping that's still the target but so far no ADRs are avail in December at all. First avail date is January 19th supposedly when they're targeted to reopen.
We hope so too. We are staying at the BCV the second week of December. I doubt it will happen since they pushed the start of the refurb back from the original date.

The temporary location for Beaches and Cream opened today in the old Ariel's restaurant in the Beach Club.

The menu includes Fudge Mud Slide Sundae ($11), Snickers Sundae ($11), Classic Banana Split ($12), Mini Mickey or Mini Minnie Sink ($23), Old Fashioned Sundae ($10) and No Way Jose Sundae ($11).

Also available is hand-dipped ice cream. The flavors are Vanilla, Rainbow Sherbet, Strawberry, Chocolate, Butter Pecan, Cookies 'n Cream, Coffee, Mint Chocolate Chip, and fat free Chocolate Vanilla Swirl.
Single Cup or cone ($7), Waffle Cone ($7.50)

Available specialty drinks include: Stout Float, Tropical Sunrise float, Grasshopper Float, and Classic Root-Beer Float.

No grilled items are available.
Take-out and some seating is available.

3-png.430458

Thanks! It looks like there would have been room for more tables, but that's probably all the regular location had. There's also the booths and the counter at the regular location. Maybe I'll try it when I'm there in a few weeks-it would be my only chance to eat inside Ariels, and any excuse for a No Way Jose Sundae!

Have there been any updates re: an opening date?

And can anyone tell me if the refurbed restaurant will retain its old theme, etc.? Is this just a retouching or a complete overhaul? Do we know for sure?

Thanks!

Have there been any updates re: an opening date?

And can anyone tell me if the refurbed restaurant will retain its old theme, etc.? Is this just a retouching or a complete overhaul? Do we know for sure?

Thanks!
No information yet. The original reopening date was mid-December but as the rehab date was moved forward, it could be longer. No details were released regarding the rehab. Supposedly the restaurant will be expanded into the arcade which is next door.

Appears now that the rehab for Beaches and Cream will use space from both the Lafferty Place Arcade and the former Ariel's restaurant.

I am hoping there is some more seating available once they reopen. We're visiting in May and I would like to make an ADR for one of our days.

Are they taking ADRs while they're at the temporary place or is it all walk up?

The opening date of Beaches and Cream has been extended to January 4, 2020.

Sorry December travelers!

Any idea if they will open up reservations for Jan 4 thru the 19th? Right now you can only book from January 19th and later.

Any idea if they will open up reservations for Jan 4 thru the 19th? Right now you can only book from January 19th and later.
I have no idea. .....and with all things Disney, the opening date could change again.

Do people think it will still have such a lovely retro atmosphere once it reopens properly? 🍧
I certainly hope so but as far as I'm aware, Disney has not given any details regarding the rehab. Guess we'll have to wait until January 19th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter