Beaches and Cream

goofybabe2001

I love Goofy!!!!!!!
I have read some about beaches and Cream but what are there hours and what all do they serve? We would like to go and this would be our first time eating there? Any suggestions and the connections website how does that work?? thanks.:bounce: :pinkbounc

Its an old fashion soda shop joint. They have huge sundaes, etc. Burgers, fries and stuff. They are right next to the Seafood Buffet at the Beach Club, I cant remember the name, we ate at the buffet and kids ate at the B & C. Hope this helps.

I think that restaurant is the Cape May. Beaches and Cream is alot of fun.

B&C is one of our favorites. They serve breakfast until 10:30 am (from about 7am), and the rest of the day is burgers, sandwiches, ice cream, etc. They close at 11pm (during the summer months), and it can get very crowded. The burgers are delicious, and so is the ice cream. It is connected to a small arcade, and a short walk from the Cape May Buffet restaurant, another favorite of ours!:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We are going to try B&C on this trip (actually, I am the only one in the family who hasn't been before). I am really looking forward to it!

a note about the Connections vouchers --

2 people can easily share 1 meal with those vouchers. We are a big eating family and we still could not finish all the food with 2 people sharing 1 meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter