Beaches and Cream

sahickman

Earning My Ears
I know the restaurant is small inside with a limited amount of tables; but will I be seated pretty close to my reservation time?

When we were there in November we were seated very close to our reservation time.

We went twice in our last trip 2 weeks ago and both time seated close to our ADR time. The first time we were seated right after checking in and the second time we waited 5-10 minutes.

We have been to Beaches and Cream twice and were seated within 15 min. of our ADR. We checked out the arcade (really close by) once when they told us it would be a 20 min. wait, and it ended up being much quicker than anticipated.

Do reservations for this come up on the app? Didn't know if they're all gone or if I have to call.

Most likely they are all booked because B&C is the smallest table service restaurant in DW. There is a total of about 5 tables and 3 booths. There is also a counter that is mainly for walk ups, although sometimes the host/hostess will ask those with reservations if they would like to sit there. Just keep checking online or the app to see if a cancellation comes up.

I've not been able to snag an adr (early October)
Would've liked to try-but looks like next time

We've always been seated within a few minutes of our ADR. Even though its small, they turn tables over fairly quickly. With respect to an ADR, we've only ever booked them day of. They must have lots of cancellations because we've never had an issue getting one

Keep trying! On our last trip we got a day-of reservation for BaC. We had some ill family members and had to cancel and shuffle around some of our ADRs and we were able to get this one same-day.

Went in Feb and had an ADR for 2:20. We arrived at 2:10 and were seated at 2:30. We loved B&C! Can't wait to go again!!!

Keep trying!! At my 180 mark it was not available. I kept checking everyday and I was able to snag a ressie within a week or so.

Do reservations for this come up on the app? Didn't know if they're all gone or if I have to call.
The app. They go quick. I was able to find one for dinner at 9:40 for mid October but I may end up letting it go as I don't think my daughter will make it that late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!