Beaches & Cream ADR Availability

CT Disney

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I know Beaches & Cream is under refurbishment with an expected re-open date of winter 2019...possibly December.

I am looking for an ADR for the 2nd week of January and there are none available. Is that because they are all taken or is the system blocking availability for January due to the reno?

Anyone have an ADR in January? Is it even possible? I don’t mind refreshing over and over again but don’t want to waste my time if ADRs for this time period are blocked. Thanks!!

They are taking reservations starting Jan 19, so I would keep watching to see if they finish the reno early. The rest of Jan and Feb is pretty well booked up already so they probably won't last long if they do open up.

I would suggest putting in a search request in Touring Plans. It has always worked for me. Have used it at many restaurants including Beaches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter