• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beaches & Cream - Kitchen Sink!

QJ411

O'hana means family...
Hey there!

Does anyone know what time B&C close shop? We're REALLY looking foward to trying the Kitchen Sink, but it would be late (we'll probably be wondering a while first then head over there).

I couldn't find the closing time on Allearsnet.com

:teeth:

Don't know what time it closes, but I know it's open past 9 PM. Last trip DW and I grabbed a couple sundaes and watched Illuminations from the Boardwalk.

-Josh

Originally posted by QJ411
Hey there!

Does anyone know what time B&C close shop? We're REALLY looking foward to trying the Kitchen Sink, but it would be late (we'll probably be wondering a while first then head over there).

I couldn't find the closing time on Allearsnet.com

:teeth:

From what I remember, on our last trip (10/03), the hours for Lunch and Dinner were 11 a.m.-11 p.m.

Cool thanks! That's a good time for a sundae! :p

JKANOWNIK, that's a great idea watchin illuminations from Boardwalk w/ sundaes.

Too bad I can't carry the Kitchen Sink out to the Boardwalk too.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter