Beaches & Cream party of 6

zumfelde

Mouseketeer
Anyone get a reservation for 5 or 6 at Beaches and Cream? All I can find is for party of 4 or less in May

It’s the table size. At least w the previous design, there were tiny tables and 2 or 3 booths.

Be interesting once the redesigned b&c will have larger tables? Maybe?

I would try for 2 adrs, 2 and 4 people

I was hoping they would add some more larger tables. We have 11 people and I was going to split into a 6 & 5 but will probably have to go with a 4&4&3.

It is a cute place but so tight! I hope that the refurb addresses that and adds a few larger tables. It wa a once and done for us after the 5 of us were seated at a table the size of a bistro set. My poor hubby looked like Magilla Gorrilla trying to find a safe spot for his food. LOL!

I have a reservation for 6 in March. Booked at 180 +6. Have you tried 8 and then modify to 6?

No I haven't I had to book 3 reservations a 4 and 4 and 3 have never had any times show up for party of 5 or 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!