Beaches & Cream ressies for party of 5 - will it be separate tables?

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
Trying to book for a party of 5 for a late evening snack (i.e. the Kitchen sink) in late March, but no availabilities. However when I enter in a party of 4, some spots are available and I get a message that "parties of 5 or more will be seated at two separate tables" that can't be combined.

Would it be worthwhile to book a ressie for a party of 4, and then a separate one for a party of 1? It seems that regardless of whether we actually get a ressie for 5 or two ressies for 4 and 1 that we will be seated separately anyway.

They can push two tables together to accommodate five. I would suggest arriving early and informing the CM checking you in that you have a single party of five.

I saw a group of five seated in a U-shape configuration, with one person seated at the bottom of the U, and two seated on each side.

Just realized that if I have already booked a party of four that MDE won't allow me to book a party of 1 at the same time.
Do you think they will allow an extra person to just 'show up' for my booked party of 4? i.e. allow us to pull up a chair? Again, we will be just sharing a dish so I'm not concerned about table space.

I don't know if you are all adults, but we have made reservations for 5 and were put at a booth when arrived. (2 adults and 3 kids)

I don't know if you are all adults, but we have made reservations for 5 and were put at a booth when arrived. (2 adults and 3 kids)
Unfortunately, the booths disappeared with the refurb/expansion. They do have a few seating areas with banquettes, though.

For the 2nd reservation - I would make a reservation for a party of 1 with someone else's MDE in your party. Or call Disney. B&C gets so busy they could tell you that you can't add an additional person at walk up. Our kids were just there with a party of 6 and they pushed 2 tables together. The restaurant is much bigger now and so they fit larger parties better. We love B&C. Enjoy!

Just realized that if I have already booked a party of four that MDE won't allow me to book a party of 1 at the same time.
Do you think they will allow an extra person to just 'show up' for my booked party of 4? i.e. allow us to pull up a chair? Again, we will be just sharing a dish so I'm not concerned about table space.
Try booking under a different name. You can try to book for a party of two - sometimes, a party of one is very difficult. If you can confirm a party of two, go back into the reservation and change the number in the party to one.

We have booked for 930 pm , but only have the table for 4 booked when we have 5 people. How busy is Beaches and Cream at this time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter