Beauty and the beast

gary in florida

Mouseketeer
Any one just off the Disney Dream, what is the review of Beauty and the beast. we are going on the 12/4 and wondering what night it's on and what people think of it, also how are the crowds. with a 1,340 capacity with 2 shows that's only 2680, and if the ship is at capacity of 4,000 that means it could get antsy about getting to see. I was wondering of they would have a afternoon performance.

Some one must have been on Dream and has a review of the Beauty and the Beast. There as been 2 4 night cruises and 3 night cruises since now!

My cousin got off the Dream on Monday. This is what she emailed me when I asked about the show:

Beauty and the beast is incredible with special effects, sets constantly changing and puppet characters. The theater was full, no empty seats, and a standing ovation at the end. The opening and closing scenes with prince to beast and beast to prince are mind blowing and everyone asking how did they do that in front of our eyes. It's amazing, a must see especially from the technical side. We really got caught up in all the special effects...loved, loved, loved this production! Our seeing the movie the night before made us question how Disney would do certain scenes...it enhanced our seeing of the show. Can you tell, we both enjoyed it and look forward to seeing it again...lol.

I do not know the context of having seen the movie the night before. Did they show it on the ship, maybe in stateroom? DH and I are on the 12/11/17 sailing of the Dream, we are excited to see it!:boat:

We got off the Dream Monday also. Beauty & the Beast was on the 2nd night. The theater was full but we had no problem finding a seat. We got there maybe 15 min before show time.

I thought it was incredible. The sets were very creative & beautifully done. The actors were great! I enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter